Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1

    Default Lefty Democrat Family Values ....We Must Eat Babies To Stop Global Warming AOC There



  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Between this and Jacob Wohl’s latest stunt it’s been a banner week for right-wing trolls.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Between this and Jacob Wohl’s latest stunt it’s been a banner week for right-wing trolls.
    If you ever wondered, "why do they keep trying this stuff when it's obviously so stupid no one will believe it," then I think theczar has provided you an answer. Oh, and ZeroHedge.

    My favorite quote from the ZH article is, "Many criticized AOC for not rushing to admonish the woman. Even Tucker Carlson couldn't resist taking a shot at AOC during last night's show."

    "Even Tucker Carlson." Ha. As thought Tucker Carlson would never, in a million zillion years, normally criticize AOC. Ha.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    If you ever wondered, "why do they keep trying this stuff when it's obviously so stupid no one will believe it," then I think theczar has provided you an answer. Oh, and ZeroHedge.

    My favorite quote from the ZH article is, "Many criticized AOC for not rushing to admonish the woman. Even Tucker Carlson couldn't resist taking a shot at AOC during last night's show."

    "Even Tucker Carlson." Ha. As thought Tucker Carlson would never, in a million zillion years, normally criticize AOC. Ha.
    He got the link out of the header. Progress.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Good job czar.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    In other words you have absolutely ZERO evidence that she is not a leftist liberal democrat spewing out disgusting hate. Your intelligence is mind boggling

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    In other words you have absolutely ZERO evidence that she is not a leftist liberal democrat spewing out disgusting hate. Your intelligence is mind boggling
    The article LINKS TO A TWEET FROM THE GROUP THAT TOOK CREDIT. That link is screenshotted in the post you quoted. Take the L, dude.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    If you ever wondered, "why do they keep trying this stuff when it's obviously so stupid no one will believe it," then I think theczar has provided you an answer. Oh, and ZeroHedge.

    My favorite quote from the ZH article is, "Many criticized AOC for not rushing to admonish the woman. Even Tucker Carlson couldn't resist taking a shot at AOC during last night's show."

    "Even Tucker Carlson." Ha. As thought Tucker Carlson would never, in a million zillion years, normally criticize AOC. Ha.
    AOC obviously believed it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    AOC obviously believed it.
    I'm guessing she has a long list each and every day of something bad attached to her name.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tikited View Post
    I'm guessing she has a long list each and every day of something bad attached to her name.
    I actually thought this was too much, and likely a stunt. Although the "performer" was believable. I think AOC handled it fine given that this seemed like a potential loon. But, if you're honest, you'll admit that you wouldn't be that shocked if she was serious.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    12,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I actually thought this was too much, and likely a stunt. Although the "performer" was believable. I think AOC handled it fine given that this seemed like a potential loon. But, if you're honest, you'll admit that you wouldn't be that shocked if she was serious.
    That's what I mean. She almost has to take these types of things as fact at this point. It is "almost" believable to think a crazed lefty would suggest such a thing. It is also very believable that the right would attach her name to anything negative.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    36,666
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Between this and Jacob Wohl’s latest stunt it’s been a banner week for right-wing trolls.
    Lol. Pathetic. And the President traffics in this same garbage.

  14. #14

    Default

    After watching the vid ...what was amazing was the leftist crowd actually gave no indication of vehemently disagreeing with here as she proceeded to parody them...very telling of the direction of the liberal moral compass

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    After watching the vid ...what was amazing was the leftist crowd actually gave no indication of vehemently disagreeing with here as she proceeded to parody them...very telling of the direction of the liberal moral compass
    I realize the irony of this post--Sometimes the best way to let people know you are on to them is to ignore them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •