P. J. Fleck Appreciates the Marching Band

Good for PJ and the team. That is a nice gesture.

Very cool that he did that. And he's right, the marching band is such an awesome feature of college football.

Super News.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that they were in full uniform for practice, never did that while I was in band (2013-2017). I wonder if it was because the team was gonna be there.

The base drums with the block M on top of the chevron look awesome.

And he and Heather bought a 100 pizzas. How many tickets is that?

Solid. That was great to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they have done it every year since Fleck arrived...sort of a cool new tradition. Those students work very hard and commit a lot of time to practice, which the Flecks appreciate. I think they use the Domino's close to campus.

Cool tradition if it is a yearly thing under Fleck now. It's true.....the band is one of the things that make college football unique. And they are out there like the postal service. Rain, sleet or snow. I appreciate them and it's good to know that Fleck does too.

Great to see the Marching Band students get some more pub. Awesome that Coach Fleck takes the time recognize their efforts. They deserve it. Had a couple friends in college who were marching band members and they most certainly put in a bunch of time and effort into it. They deserve all the attention because they are truly one of the best in the B1G Ten if not the country!

Top Bottom