Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The moderate to heavy rain will leave the area by 11 am. Scattered showers will remain possible until game time, but the game still looks mostly dry. High of 57. There will be a gusty SW wind of 15-25 mph.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GopherWeatherGuy View Post
    The moderate to heavy rain will leave the area by 11 am. Scattered showers will remain possible until game time, but the game still looks mostly dry. High of 57. There will be a gusty SW wind of 15-25 mph.
    I wish my weather service was smoking what your weather service is smoking. I hope youíre right.

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    I wish my weather service was smoking what your weather service is smoking. I hope you’re right.

I look at raw model output, not apps. Look at the radar currently. The drier air is already approaching the west metro.

We’ve got onboard pulse doppler.
    We’ve got nexrad realtime.

The days of sniffing the dirt are over!

I look at raw model output, not apps. Look at the radar currently. The drier air is already approaching the west metro.
    Channels 4 and 9 agree with you. Just saw them both.

Hold on to the football today boys!

We'll be there.
    Last edited by gophermartin; 10-05-2019 at 09:45 AM.

I hope you are right. I get to coach soccer all day today in an outdoor tournament. DVR for the football game. Soccer games already being pushed back at least 2 hours.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    I wish my weather service was smoking what your weather service is smoking. I hope you’re right.

Yeah local news was pretty much calling it rain the entire game including heavy rain.

Currently 50% chance of rain at 2:00, 35% chance at 3:00, and declining throughout the afternoon. Looking at the radar, it should be fine, unless things change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunate that both times the BT Tailgate has come itís been bad weather in Minneapolis. Literally once a year and weíre 0 for 2.

Blog Entries

Default Homecoming Weather Vs Illinois

Iíll trust your forecasts vs the opinion of others. Cool of you to do for the games. A nice addition to the site this year (I donít remember you doing it before, but if I just missed it, that was cool then too).

If we want to fix what happened, you need to fire Coyle and Kaler as well.

People are renewing. - Mark Coyle

Dropped to 20% chance of rain at game time.

On my phone I only see a 30% chance of rain at 2:00 with no other rain throughout the day.

Thats great but sucks that it probably deterred people from buying tickets throughout the week.

I love that we have our own professional weatherman as a board regular. And I hope your prediction is most accurate. I donít think a wet, windy day helps this team at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Word View Post
    I hope you are right. I get to coach soccer all day today in an outdoor tournament. DVR for the football game. Soccer games already being pushed back at least 2 hours.
    They just canceled the entire tournament. Guess I get to watch the football game now!

Now itís not suppose to rain at all