Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Norseland Store View Post
    Every Trump supporter is a racist, Walmart shopping, white trash trailer denizen, scary black rifle toting degenerate with 1 tooth in their mouth and 2 in their pocket reprobate.
    Let me correct that for you:

Every racist, Walmart-shopping, white trash trailer denizen, scary black rifle toting degenerate with 1 tooth in their mouth and 2 in their pocket reprobate is a Trump supporter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Not every, but these are the people that control the left and now, control the Democrat party.
    You wish it were true. And when anyone points out Steve King or the White Nationalist support of the GOP you whine and play victim.

Beeg is the ultimate hypocrite plain and simple, this thread is just more proof.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Beeg is the ultimate hypocrite plain and simple, this thread is just more proof.
    Rape supporter ^^^ I show a video that shows a leftist hoping that her opposition gets raped.... you attack me. That's you and the left in a nutshell. Emphasis on nut. Get help! (First)

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post

Every racist, Walmart-shopping, white trash trailer denizen, scary black rifle toting degenerate with 1 tooth in their mouth and 2 in their pocket reprobate is a Trump supporter.
    Well at least you aren't racist or a profiler...!

Lets stop with the blanket statements. There are plenty of idiots that are with each party.

We should have a moral decline thread and post stuff like this in there. It would be helpful on this new thread for contributors to post things from both parties rather than only from the one party they dont like.

Rape supporter ^^^ I show a video that shows a leftist hoping that her opposition gets raped.... you attack me. That's you and the left in a nutshell. Emphasis on nut. Get help! (First)
    Hey spaz, I didn't attack you. And I didn't watch your video or make any statements about your video so I'm not supporting anything. And it's funny you would call me a rape supporter when you have supported child rapists in the past and support a president who likes to grab them by their pu$$y. Just more proof you are the ultimate hypocrite!

The left is very violent stemming from the inherent lack of moral compass...funny the peace and love left of the 60s are now closer to being Nazi brown coats than peace and love

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post

So, how many of his votes are we talking about here?

Only 50%??

If there is any ounce of worthwhile, good faith discussion to salvage from this thread, maybe this can be it:

Question: why is it important for some on the "right" (whether that be people who support Trump, people who support gun rights, support banning abortion, etc.) to frame their opponents as "hateful"? Why is that a thing?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    The left is very violent stemming from the inherent lack of moral compass...
    So you agree with Beeg that Dems are inherently evil?

You attacked first. Plain and simple. I'm not saying the video wasn't appropriate to show and comment on. I'm also not saying you are wrong, but you absolutely attacked first by labeling one person as all on the left.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

Quote Originally Posted by tikited View Post
    You attacked first. Plain and simple. I'm not saying the video wasn't appropriate to show and comment on. I'm also not saying you are wrong, but you absolutely attacked first by labeling one person as all on the left.
    I'm not going to jump in here in support of beej here but it's hard not to notice that the most vocal aspect of the Liberals in today's day and age are angry, mouth-breathing, frothing at the mouth people like the one I'm guessing was in the video (sorry, I almost never click on the links people provide).

It's not good for anyone to paint entire demographics with a massive broad brush (like dpo and beej have done here), but in all reality, those are the people that are front and center making news today.

One large difference between left and right is that the extreme folks on the right, who likely support Trump, probably aren't dividing the party, whether fellow party folks agree with them or not; on the Left, those mouth-breathers are really driving a wedge between themselves and reasonable logical people like yourself, splitting the party down the middle, fracturing it. I just don't think middle America Dems identify themselves with many of these whack jobs and are flat out getting tired of it.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency

I’ll pray for you. And Elliot Broidy. And Scott Lloyd. And Tim Murphy. And Scott DesJarlais. Good Republicans all. And so anti-abortion!
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ogee Oglethorpe View Post
    I'm not going to jump in here in support of beej here but it's hard not to notice that the most vocal aspect of the Liberals in today's day and age are angry, mouth-breathing, frothing at the mouth people like the one I'm guessing was in the video (sorry, I almost never click on the links people provide).

It's not good for anyone to paint entire demographics with a massive broad brush (like dpo and beej have done here), but in all reality, those are the people that are front and center making news today.

One large difference between left and right is that the extreme folks on the right, who likely support Trump, probably aren't dividing the party, whether fellow party folks agree with them or not; on the Left, those mouth-breathers are really driving a wedge between themselves and reasonable logical people like yourself, splitting the party down the middle, fracturing it. I just don't think middle America Dems identify themselves with many of these whack jobs and are flat out getting tired of it.
    Except that "angry, mouth-breathing, frothing at the mouth people", are NOT the most vocal people of liberals or the Dem party.

They're the ones who get the most attention by the reporters that you choose to read. Therefore, you think they are, when they actually aren't.

Exact same argument towards your other incorrect statement. They aren't dividing the Dem party any more or less than Trump supporters are dividing the Rep party.

It's just the narrative that you choose to believe is correct.