Michigan/Iowa
Michigan State

Nebraska
Gophers/Northwestern/Maryland
Indiana

Illinois

Purdue

Rutgers

Is Penn St that good? Or is Purdue just not giving any effort? Or combination of both?

Makes me wonder how we’ll match up with them.

Is Penn St that good? Or is Purdue just not giving any effort? Or combination of both?

Makes me wonder how we’ll match up with them.

We gave Penn State the blueprint to beating Purdue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We gave Penn State the blueprint to beating Purdue!

True, but unlike us, PSU is also very good defensively. Also, unlike us so far, PSU is willing to keep its foot on the gas pedal.

True, but unlike us, PSU is also very good defensively. Also, unlike us so far, PSU is willing to keep its foot on the gas pedal.

did you watch the second quarter? PSU was not keeping their foot on the pedal

Even if we’re 8-0, Penn State will be favored by 2-3 TDs at TCF.

Yeah, I was joking a little bit. I’m sure they learned how bad they are at covering the middle of the field from the tape of last week’s game, though.

Big Ten game of the year is probably PSU vs. tOSU.

Though wouldn't it be nice if we could ruin their dream season a la 1999?

Penn state hasn’t scored in almost two quarters now. 28-7 heading into the 4th. Purdue’s ball.

Penn state hasn’t scored in almost two quarters now. 28-7 heading into the 4th. Purdue’s ball.

Maybe they'll try the classic onside kick off the Wildcat QB's helmet gambit and get back in it.

OMG, did I just witness two B1G West QBs sacked in two consecutive series? Iowa and Purdue QBs.

Should we consider it a feather in the Gophers' cap if PSU puts up fewer points on Purdue?

Nevermind, looks like the wheels have come off the Purdue defense.

Come on Michigan. Don't be a putz.

Nepotism U down to 4th and 10 or they lose to Mich.

There we go. Pop the champagne.

My last 8 quarters of football have been watching Kirk Cousins and the Bears, and Nate Stanley and Wolverines.

Someone shoot me.

BTN: No national discussion around Penn State

Penn State: Is ranked 12.

Top Bottom