Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    Fake news. All night games are decided before the season per highwayman.
    Ha! Beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Face The Facts View Post
    Anthracite vs Nebraska!
    Michigan 2015 flashback........Ugh.

I will be there. It is my first Minnesota/Nebraska game. Super excited. Like the 6:30pm start!

Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    2018 vs Indiana.....awesome finish!

Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    No!!!
    Replay of 2018 Indiana!
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

Anthracite vs Nebraska!
    Please tell me this is you wishing and not an announced decision.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsmaroonandgold View Post
    Please tell me this is you wishing and not an announced decision.
    It's what I'm wishing for, but it seems to be our theme.

Shiny Gold helmets for big matchups like WI.
    We use Anthracite for night games.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

This is great news for the program and a majority of fans. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few that got stung by this time slot. I have a kid commitment that evening and only an 11:00 or 2:30 start was going to work for me. The good news is I may still be able to participate in the tailgating and just miss the game so it's not a total loss.

Have fun everyone. It should be an absolutely awesome atmosphere if the Gophers can take care of business this Saturday.

how many pizzas do we have to eat to get tickets for this game???

Anthracite vs Nebraska!
    FULL BANANA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dalostpinoy View Post
    how many pizzas do we have to eat to get tickets for this game???
    At least 30

Quote Originally Posted by HopHead View Post
    This is great news for the program and a majority of fans. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few that got stung by this time slot. I have a kid commitment that evening and only an 11:00 or 2:30 start was going to work for me. The good news is I may still be able to participate in the tailgating and just miss the game so it's not a total loss.

Have fun everyone. It should be an absolutely awesome atmosphere if the Gophers can take care of business this Saturday.
    It works out for me and the friend I am taking to this game, but does it mean we have to block out a time frame of 10am - 11pm for the remaining unannounced games (Maryland, Penn St & Wisconsin)?

Bad enough that one needs to block out 10am - 7pm and then only get 6-12 days notice ahead of time. TV pays the bills, but it stinks. Thanks Jim D!

Much of this changed in 2017 when Fox came on board. Here is an article summary discussing changes

https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2017/1...ght_games.html

It is pretty rare to get flexed, but take it as a compliment. I would be shocked if Maryland gets flexed. Also I believe the Big 10 is still pretty down on Night Games after Nov 1st. So enjoy this game, lets pack the bank and keep this run going. Have to take care of business 1st against IL. Need to sell out the next 4 games, the 5th will take care of itself!

Quote Originally Posted by NNerland View Post
    Much of this changed in 2017 when Fox came on board. Here is an article summary discussing changes

https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2017/1...ght_games.html

It is pretty rare to get flexed, but take it as a compliment. I would be shocked if Maryland gets flexed. Also I believe the Big 10 is still pretty down on Night Games after Nov 1st. So enjoy this game, lets pack the bank and keep this run going. Have to take care of business 1st against IL. Need to sell out the next 4 games, the 5th will take care of itself!
    Agreed. I would be shocked if the Wisconsin game is anything but a 2:30pm start. Michigan-OSU is always at 11am and I highly doubt they would make it a night game that late in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakin' The Plane View Post
    Fake news. All night games are decided before the season per highwayman.
    My understanding is the conference cleared the decision with him before this announcement.