Brohm and Fleck: Bad Blood?

That article didn't sound like it had bred bad blood. I saw the handshake and it wasn't affectionate, but they often aren't. Doesn't necessarily mean there is bad blood.

Saw several end-of-game "handshakes" that were essentially "drive-by courtesies."

Probably something here between Coaches Fleck and Brohm but nothing that's not happening multiple times every Saturday for 14 weeks.

That article didn't sound like it had bred bad blood. I saw the handshake and it wasn't affectionate, but they often aren't. Doesn't necessarily mean there is bad blood.

I agree.

I think people are trying to make it more than it really is.
I doubt they like each other that much, and maybe Brohm has call Fleck a weird guy or something, which would be normal for a guy like Brohm to think of Fleck.

Also, if Brohm is dealing with the same Fleck comparisons, getting beat last year certainly wouldn't have made his love for Fleck much stronger.

Doubt Brohm really wanted a "put my arm around your neck, hug it out handshake where I give you a bunch of praise for losing" type handshake Fleck gave to a couple other coaches this year.

Saw several end-of-game "handshakes" that were essentially "drive-by courtesies."

Probably something here between Coaches Fleck and Brohm but nothing that's not happening multiple times every Saturday for 14 weeks.

Yeah the handshake is certainly a sign of something, but they handled it well and it doesn't indicate they are worrying about it.....at least as far as the handshake goes.

Looking at Fleck's face, it looks like he's upset about something. Whether it's Brohm or maybe something else (maybe he saw one of his players doing something he didn't approve of, for example), hard to say, but I'm almost thinking it was something else because he looked incredibly focused on a particular spot before and after the handshake.

[/b]

That’s an interesting angle. That rumor is currently sourceless and nameless, but certainly plausible. If that slight played into his great performance in that game, he needs to figure out how to bottle that up, and unleash it on every P5 who didn’t offer (everyone except Louisville and Wake Forest).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree. Need him to channel that on every game.

And I cant name my source or i wouldnt have a source anymore.

Top Bottom