University of Minnesota Football Vault

stocker08

Reaction score
Anyone else have this thing? Every single time I look through it I am so impressed with the work that has gone into it. I believe there was one made for every power 5 team? Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

Yep, it's very well done. Very fun to look through.

Go Gophers!!

Anyone else have this thing? Every single time I look through it I am so impressed with work that has gone into it. I believe there was one made for every power 5 team? Correct me if I am wrong.

What’s that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found one at the Axeman in Saint Paul a while back.

What’s that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the University of Minnesota Football Vault: The History of the Golden Gophers, as recounted by author Rick Moore, the journey covers 115 years of Minnesota football from "Pilly" and "Pudge" through the Golden Era of Bernie Bierman to the present. This detailed "scrapbook" contains never-before-published photographs, artwork and memorabilia drawn from Minnesota's athletic department and school archives. Tucked into dozens of pockets, fans will find reproductions of old game programs, historic tickets, postcards and photos. These fascinating replicas include an 1898 player card, a 1903 yell booklet, a 1920s Bronko Nagurski postcard, the 1936 Washington game trip schedule, a 1940 Michigan program card, a 1962 Rose Bowl ticket, a 1977 Michigan game luncheon ticket, a 1992 "Save the Brickyard" bumper sticker and a 2007 new stadium poster.

https://www.amazon.com/University-Minnesota-Football-Vault-College/dp/0794824331

These are very cool. I bought mine after seeing it a couple years ago on ebay while looking for Gophers stuff. I've probably bought around fifteen new ones by now. Gifts for other Gopher fan family members. Breakup gifts. Few backups. Etc...

It's a terrific book, very creative, full of fun facts and great photos. Definitely a keeper if you love Gopher football history.

Just bought one myself. Only 5 left at Amazon now.

I’ve had mine for about 10 years, got it at Costco. Very fun.

Being an ebay junkie....I ended up buying a couple dirt cheap vaults from other universities. Got Florida State and TCU for less than $10 shipped. These things are just too cool.

Very good book, my brother gave me his copy. I also have 2 very good Gopher basketball books, Hardwood Heros and Gopher Glory, both about the first 100 years of Gopher basketball.

Top Bottom