Kaden Johnson

They kept it close through the coin flip.

8-17 for 47 yards. 0 TD, 3 INT. That's not good, right?

Their LB unit looked atrocious out there all night. Poorly coached (or not a single one of them has any anticipation). Flat footed all game

I know they got destroyed, but if you are player you have to be impressed by the fact that the fans stayed for the entire game, and were still engaged and rooting for the team all the way through the end.

I know they got destroyed, but if you are player you have to be impressed by the fact that the fans stayed for the entire game, and were still engaged and rooting for the team all the way through the end.

What the hell else are you going to do in Lincoln? A Husker game on Saturday is something many Nebbies travel to Lincoln for, whether it's outstate/rural Neb or out of state. What are you going to do, go back to your hotel? Besides with all the no-shows they've had the last several home games, people had to show up and stay for this one.

What the hell else are you going to do in Lincoln? A Husker game on Saturday is something many Nebbies travel to Lincoln for, whether it's outstate/rural Neb or out of state. What are you going to do, go back to your hotel? Besides with all the no-shows they've had the last several home games, people had to show up and stay for this one.

(1) College kids can find a lot of other things to do in Lincoln. There is a thing called beer and places called houses and bars, that is where college kids spend most of their Saturday evenings. I went to the U and I never thought "Thank god the Walker Art Center is here" OR "Cats is in town!!!". I spent my 90% of my time on campus or near campus doing the same stuff most kids do in college.
(2) Everyone can find something better to do than watch your own team get destroyed.
(3) Lincoln looks like Paris next to some of the other great college football towns.
(4) What does that have to do with anything? They stayed until the end and Kaden Johnson is a football player. Your argument essentially is "do you really want to go to a town and be the #1 show in town? That sounds horrible right. Come to the U and you can take a back seat to the Vikings and the State Fair."
(5) If this argument helps us vs. Lincoln, we are going to lose a lot of recruiting battles to Rutgers, Northwestern, and Maryland.

It would be nice if the gophers were 5-0 going into the Nebraska game and Kaden was there.

(1) College kids can find a lot of other things to do in Lincoln. There is a thing called beer and places called houses and bars, that is where college kids spend most of their Saturday evenings. I went to the U and I never thought "Thank god the Walker Art Center is here" OR "Cats is in town!!!". I spent my 90% of my time on campus or near campus doing the same stuff most kids do in college.
(2) Everyone can find something better to do than watch your own team get destroyed.
(3) Lincoln looks like Paris next to some of the other great college football towns.
(4) What does that have to do with anything? They stayed until the end and Kaden Johnson is a football player. Your argument essentially is "do you really want to go to a town and be the #1 show in town? That sounds horrible right. Come to the U and you can take a back seat to the Vikings and the State Fair."
(5) If this argument helps us vs. Lincoln, we are going to lose a lot of recruiting battles to Rutgers, Northwestern, and Maryland.

You’re a sensitive guy. LOL...

You’re a sensitive guy. LOL...

You need to settle down fella, just breathe.

It doesn't make you look less sensitive to follow me around to other threads and copy me. It makes you look pathetic. You're not pathetic, when you get out of your feelings, you're a good poster. You're currently mid-hissy fit, so you can't see how this wasn't a good way to try to make that point. I've probably never had a discussion about this topic on here, I don't beat it to death ad nauseam like you're weird obsession with Jeff Brohm.

People can disagree with you. It. . . is. . . okay. So just breathe fella. Now, I know you'll continuously bring this up, but just dry your eyes buddy, it'll be okay. :)

Okay, this thread went strange really quick. But yes, it has to be good for us that Kaden saw Nebraska get destroyed. The post-game locker room "celebration" must have been a huge downer compared to them winning. The bubble that was Nebraska has popped.

So Riley Mahlman went and saw Wiscy destroy Michigan, and he committed.
Kaden Johnson saw tOSU rout Nebbie, and he did not commit.

Ummm. Will he commit to the Gophers if they beat Nebbie at home?

You need to settle down fella, just breathe.

It doesn't make you look less sensitive to follow me around to other threads and copy me. It makes you look pathetic. You're not pathetic, when you get out of your feelings, you're a good poster. You're currently mid-hissy fit, so you can't see how this wasn't a good way to try to make that point. I've probably never had a discussion about this topic on here, I don't beat it to death ad nauseam like you're weird obsession with Jeff Brohm.

People can disagree with you. It. . . is. . . okay. So just breathe fella. Now, I know you'll continuously bring this up, but just dry your eyes buddy, it'll be okay. :)

You’re absolutely nuts...

The narrative of a kid committing based solely on the game he attends is hilarious. It's a bad take, let's just stop it already.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

The narrative of a kid committing based solely on the game he attends is hilarious. It's a bad take, let's just stop it already.

AP said the reason he picked OU over Texas was the result of the 03 Red River shootout, was a Texas lean before

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Kaden Johnson was also in Madison for the Michigan game. He wasn't on an official visit, but he was at the game

Lighten up. It is humor.

Yea, nothing on a recruiting trip makes any difference. It doesn’t matter if all the players they meet are jerks, or if the campus is kinda rundown, or if the facilities are pre-historic, or the place smells like cow manure, or if the home team gets their but kicked, etc... recruits don’t make a trip to see if they like the place....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom