What grade would you give Tanner Morgan in the Purdue game?

What grade would you give Tanner Morgan in the Purdue game?

• A

Votes: 132 97.8%
  • B

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • C

• D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

• Total voters
Tied for 7th for most passing yards in a game for the gophers

Curious where the offense goes from here. Pass first?

I'm curious to know who the C and F voters are....

Your scale doesn't go high enough. What's higher than "A"? Now, what's higher than that?

I'm not sure how you can not give him an A. I suspect that he will be B1G Offensive Player of the Week, perhaps NCAA Offensive Player of the Week too.

A or A+. Does the U give out pluses and minuses or is it just A, B, C, D etc. In all seriousness I don't think Tanner could've played any better and going forward as long as he's healthy, Tanner us the alpha in the qb room, can't ZA ever surpassing him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sorry mods but this is an idiotic poll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious to know who the C and F voters are....

Some troll lurking around just trying to piss people off. When the QB goes 21/22, 396 yards and 4 TD it is kind of silly to even waste time with a poll.

But if there is actually someone who legit believes that effort was worth an F I would love to hear their justification. :)

Morgan’s parents and a large contingent of family and friends from his home town were at the game, since it’s only about a 3 hour drive. That must have been a thrill for them to see him light it up like that in person.

Morgan’s parents and a large contingent of family and friends from his home town were at the game, since it’s only about a 3 hour drive. That must have been a thrill for them to see him light it up like that in person.

That's a great note thanks for sharing. What an amazing experience for the Morgan family.

Kind of curious as to why he didn't get to throw more in the second half. Purdue certainly couldn't stop him.

Kind of curious as to why he didn't get to throw more in the second half. Purdue certainly couldn't stop him.

Would think your working the clock with a big lead and book says to run in that situation. If the game was closer or(god forbid) we would have been trailing, this could have been one of the greatest offensive performances in CFB history. It was still probably one of the most effiecient passing performances in terms of YPA in addition to completion percentage.

I give Tanner a B+. Yes, he was nearly perfect on throws, but I would still love to see him keep the ball on the read option a bit more and run with it. It would help keep the defense more honest and have to track him more.
Also, Tanner had four sacks. I will take an incompletion over a sack. The loss of yards can change situations significantly. Better to toss it away.
Tanner had a good game against a mid-level defense. He deserves a B+. I want to see him have that accuracy against Iowa, Penn State and Wisconsin.

We didn't have a ton of possessions in the second half, especially in the fourth quarter. Purdue drove 99 yards which took up a ton of clock, then they got the onside kick and drove it like 50 more yards which took more time. Then we had to feed it to Rodney to run out the clock. So thats an entire quarter where we couldn't let Tanner pass it.

Top Bottom