Casey O'Brien piece on Gameday

TNGophfan

Reaction score
Hope everyone got to see the terrific piece on Casey that just aired on Game day. Really well done. Can't wait to see him get a chance to get on the field some day soon.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This was the best. I had no idea about it and was so proud to be a Minnesota fan after watching what was a very moving piece. I hope everyone takes the time to watch it. Casey is a hero and good for Fleck letting him walk on and be on the team.

Phenomenal piece. I didn't know it was going to be on, and just happened to turn on Gameday at the exact moment it started.

Wow. Talk about something that will give you perspective....

Attitude, sheer will, and determination like this most definitely have more value than 99.9 % of us will ever need. What a great story.

Thank you to PJ Fleck and the University of Minnesota for being the only school that would clear him medically and let him be a part of this team.

Phenomenal piece, thanks for posting the video. As a parent that is absolutely your worst nightmare, I hope and pray Casey is done with this horrible disease. Casey keep up the great work you are doing and honoring those kids with the wristbands! Can't wait to see you on the field soon!

WOW. That was a tearjerker. Very well done. What an amazing young man. Hope he gets a chance to hold one in a game at some point.

Hats off to ESPN on the really well done feature. Hopefully things stay positive on the medical front for Casey and he gets that shot in a game here at some point. Would think if we can ever get up big on someone Fleck would send him out there to hold on an extra point....

Great chance for everyone to get some perspective. When things seem bad it is important to understand there are those that have fought through much much worse.

Impressive young man and what an inspiration ! Well done piece and puts any minor problems into perspective.

If our Gophers could have a big lead and score in the fourth quarter, I am sure we will see Casey hold on an extra point. If it happens at TCF the stadium should go nuts. Casey did a great job at the BIG luncheon, he is a true warrior!

Had my daughter's soccer game today in Billings, MT. One of the parents came up and said how cool that piece was (praising both Casey and PJ). They have no ties to MN; I think the piece and national audience will create at least some casual fans.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom