Page 170 of 179 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2673

Another talking point down the drain:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tredwell View Post
    Another talking point down the drain:

Oops another GOP/KGF talking point bites the dust. Back to attacking the witnesses as being all Deep State liars attacking the deeply innocent multiple time fraudster POTUS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Stop with Ellen Weinstraub. She’s a political hack. It’s a board of partisans that has rotating chairmanship.

And I don’t agree that Giuliani was “directing foreign policy”. Influencing the directors, sure.
    You say that like you know a lot about her. Please share the evidence that she's a "hack."

Blog Entries

I won’t bother to print the whole article. Are you afraid to click the link to Politico?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...nce-law-229872

How My FEC Colleague Is Damaging the Agency and Misleading the Public

Chairwoman Ellen Weintraub’s anti-Trump publicity tour is harming the legitimacy of the institution she purports to serve.
    Clearly this commissioner is a truth telling Patriot and not at all a hack.

Blog Entries

JTFs, I guess that depends on what the definition of “it” is, doesn’t it?

If “it” had to do with a QPQ for Ukrainian military aid, you’d have a point.

“It” has to do with the defense of his client. Again, sometimes personal benefit and coincidental benefit can’t be separated. That doesn’t mean he can’t defend his client.
    You're getting desperate and flailing away. Why? Isn't President Pence more in line with your "traditional Republican" beliefs?

Blog Entries

JTF, Giulani’s role was approved by the State Dept. Blumenthal’s role was not. And, he was communicating with foreign officials as well. Specifically unapproved role by State and Obama.
    It was?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Oops another GOP/KGF talking point bites the dust. Back to attacking the witnesses as being all Deep State liars attacking the deeply innocent multiple time fraudster POTUS.
    Not really. Mid-August was still 3 weeks after the call and only two weeks before when Taylor claimed that Ukrainians learned of aid hold up. You have a conflict in your witnesses.

Besides, even if they learned in mid-August, that doesn’t mean they knew WHY. Vindman testifies to a lot, according to that article. He says it wouldn’t “take a rocket scientist to figure it out”, but apparently Zelensky and company are close to rocket scientists b/c they didn’t figure it out. They didn’t do an investigation and they didn’t ask is that why.

Also, left out of this article was a comment by Vindman that he didn’t take notes in a meeting, so he couldn’t be sure. Not sure which meeting that refers to, but it’s sounds like a CYA.

If this article in the tweet makes anybody look bad, it’s Sondland. Seems kind of inept.

You say that like you know a lot about her. Please share the evidence that she's a "hack."
    I’ve already provided one article. I’m sure there are more, but I’m not your researcher.

Go look yourself.

Maybe you’ll find an article to prove she’s not a hack. If so, get back to me.

You're getting desperate and flailing away. Why? Isn't President Pence more in line with your "traditional Republican" beliefs?
    I’ve think you’ve misdiagnosed what’s happening here. It’s JTF that is flailing away. He seems frustrated.

It was?
    Everybody in the State Dept seemed to know about it, including Pompeo, and he was working with and for Volker and Sondland.

Do you have evidence it wasn’t approved?

I’ve think you’ve misdiagnosed what’s happening here. It’s JTF that is flailing away. He seems frustrated.
    Ha, have you read the Hill testimony? She says Rudy began acting without approval from State and that his actions in Ukraine were aimed at helping Parnas and Fruman.

I couldn't previously figure out why Rudy had left up the tweet that he was acting solely as Trump's defense attorney, but now I realize that doing so is better than acting as a paid agent of two indicted guys.

Rudy is going under the bus. Might as well be in on it early.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Ha, have you read the Hill testimony? She says Rudy began acting without approval from State and that his actions in Ukraine were aimed at helping Parnas and Fruman.

I couldn't previously figure out why Rudy had left up the tweet that he was acting solely as Trump's defense attorney, but now I realize that doing so is better than acting as a paid agent of two indicted guys.

Rudy is going under the bus. Might as well be in on it early.
    Well if Fiona says so, it must be true.

Does she have any proof?

Blog Entries

Not really. Mid-August was still 3 weeks after the call and only two weeks before when Taylor claimed that Ukrainians learned of aid hold up. You have a conflict in your witnesses.

Besides, even if they learned in mid-August, that doesn’t mean they knew WHY. Vindman testifies to a lot, according to that article. He says it wouldn’t “take a rocket scientist to figure it out”, but apparently Zelensky and company are close to rocket scientists b/c they didn’t figure it out. They didn’t do an investigation and they didn’t ask is that why.

Also, left out of this article was a comment by Vindman that he didn’t take notes in a meeting, so he couldn’t be sure. Not sure which meeting that refers to, but it’s sounds like a CYA.

If this article in the tweet makes anybody look bad, it’s Sondland. Seems kind of inept.
    The entire premise is ridiculous anyway. The idea that if the victim didn't know the attempted robbery isn't a crime is pathetic. But it's all you have.

Blog Entries

I’ve already provided one article. I’m sure there are more, but I’m not your researcher.

Go look yourself.

Maybe you’ll find an article to prove she’s not a hack. If so, get back to me.
    What she tweeted was a fact. And the only time I've seen her on TV she was simply lobbying for Trump to fill the vacant seats so they'd have enough members to function. Why do you suppose he refuses to fill them? Also is the person who wrote the political attack article against her not a "hack" too?

Blog Entries

The entire GOP defense of Trump on this is weak pathetic flailing. You're just the OTB representative. But you don't have to do it out of fear of angry MAGA people primarying you, so it's even sadder.