Page 75 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2667

Quote Originally Posted by Dean S View Post
    The whistle blower may have worked with Biden in the same way a person works in the White House. Hundreds of employees in a location.

Nice try.
    He worked on Ukraine issues with Biden & flew on AF2 with him at least once. The whole thing is blatant set-up that no reasonable person would believe.
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by saintpaulguy View Post
    Obama release his long form in 2011. That should have ended it. It took five years for Trump to finally stop the conspiracy stuff.
    Here is a nice survey of the quotes--this is not a man simply curious.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/polit...her/index.html
    I agree that should have ended it. However, it appears that he believed (correctly) that Obama did the Pochahontas thing and tried to gain advantage back when it was good for him to be born in Kenya and I think Trump wanted to keep that fact in the public's mind by casting doubt. It is almost as though Trump was once a Democrat, the way he did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    He worked on Ukraine issues with Biden & flew on AF2 with him at least once. The whole thing is blatant set-up that no reasonable person would believe.
    You are talking to Dean here....

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    What number of people have flown on AF2?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    It can’t be. Howie says FNC is a RW echo chamber.
    Their polling is decent. The rest...echo chamber. Except afternoons 2-2:30 when they're totally fair and balanced.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    I know that's humor but a lot of people actually believe it. The reality is that Democrats were oversampled in a big way 48-34 or +14. The generic ballot as of today in the RCP is Dem +5. So - a nine point over sample of Ds. If Pelosi thought for one minute that these polls were true and she had the wind at her back- the vote would be held today.

We do know that Nellie Ohr has a ham radio...was she polled?
    Skewwed! I hear Trum's un-skewwed approval ratings are over 60%.

Blog Entries

We accepted the results. I would say that the birther element was in the range of 10% of Rs maximum. I was not one of them, although I have no problem with asking Obama to show it and I don't really understand why it took him so long except he wanted to stir a little race talk. The current inability to accept that 2016 election is in the range of about 80% of the Dems.
    So...you weren't one of them except you were?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    Look, this guy Rudy, what's his name...Trump barely knew him. He's not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Skewwed! I hear Trum's un-skewwed approval ratings are over 60%.
    We'll see. I think that the internal polls show something different than the ones you are seeing. Again, perhaps that is why Pelosi is not holding a vote???

To me, until a pollster asks the person being questioned whether or not they have read the transcript, the poll means zippo. The public is being sold a lie daily and few know what the actual phone sounded like. No sane person, knowing what the phone call transcript was , would impeach on that basis.

What number of people have flown on AF2 AND launched unfounded allegations against the POTUS based on hearsay?
    If at first you don’t succeed, then maybe you just suck. – Kenny Powers

Let's find out who the guy is and get his testimony out in the open. Then we will know what we are dealing with. Agreed?

We are going to impeach based on an anonymous opinion that differs fairly substantially with the actual phone call transcript and the known facts? Have you read the transcript? There is no quid pro quo. An investigation of Biden had been initiated by Ukraine back in February. The recipient of the call says he was not pressured. Ambassador Volker testified that there is no relationship between the Biden request and aide to Ukraine.

Blog Entries

But Don is fighting the corruption.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/11/polit...own/index.html

Yovanovitch: "With respect to Mayor Giuliani, I have had only minimal contacts with him -- a total of three that I recall. None related to the events at issue. I do not know Mr. Giuliani's motives for attacking me. But individuals who have been named in the press as contacts of Mr. Giuliani may well have believed that their personal financial ambitions were stymied by our anti-corruption policy in Ukraine."

Context: This is the key paragraph where Yovanovitch connects all the dots. She suggests that Giuliani's associates might have tried to get her removed from her post because she was legitimately fighting corruption, which could have harmed their business ventures.
    Prosecutors said the men -- Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman -- who were indicted Thursday, illegally poured Russian cash into US campaigns last year and tried to leverage their newfound influence to benefit a legal marijuana enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    But Don is fighting the corruption.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/11/polit...own/index.html

Yovanovitch: "With respect to Mayor Giuliani, I have had only minimal contacts with him -- a total of three that I recall. None related to the events at issue. I do not know Mr. Giuliani's motives for attacking me. But individuals who have been named in the press as contacts of Mr. Giuliani may well have believed that their personal financial ambitions were stymied by our anti-corruption policy in Ukraine."

Context: This is the key paragraph where Yovanovitch connects all the dots. She suggests that Giuliani's associates might have tried to get her removed from her post because she was legitimately fighting corruption, which could have harmed their business ventures.
    Prosecutors said the men -- Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman -- who were indicted Thursday, illegally poured Russian cash into US campaigns last year and tried to leverage their newfound influence to benefit a legal marijuana enterprise.

This CNN article is a hoot. It is 100% opinion presented as news. They do it like this: A) Quote from Yovanovitch (her opinion) B) "context" CNN tells their opinion of you how to think about it.

Bottom line- she got fired because she was lousy and against the President. She serves at his pleasure. The rest is speculation and opinion by a scorned former employee.
    Last edited by bga1; 10-11-2019 at 03:49 PM.

Blog Entries

This CNN article is a hoot. It is 100% opinion presented as news. They do it like this: A) Quote from Yovanovitch (her opinion) B) "context" CNN tells their opinion of you how to think about it.

Bottom line- she got fired because she was lousy and against the President. She serves at his pleasure. The rest is speculation and opinion by a scorned former employee.
    Did you read further down in the article? The Deputy SOS told her she wasn't being fired for doing anything wrong, etc. Also, in March they asked to to stay on. In May she was pulled. I guess she went from good to terrible overnight? Get some different spin and try again.