***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Which is just, I don’t even know.

I preferred Morgan as the starter.

Wanted to see what he could do with a full season.

Just think he is the more talented of the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are certainly going to get some ESPN airtime during college football talk for the air attack today.

I wonder if Tanner Morgan's family came up from Kentucky to watch him play. That will be a very good treat.

We are certainly going to get some ESPN airtime during college football talk for the air attack today.

Hmm. Not sure. Too busy over hyping the OSU at Nebraska game for some damn reason.

I didn’t like that series at all.

I didn’t like that series at all.

I liked the draw play call there on 3rd down but Rodney left some yards on the field.

Hmm. Not sure. Too busy over hyping the OSU at Nebraska game for some damn reason.

Not today. I mean during the week. But I wouldn't doubt that we get a shout during pre-game.

This game is still too dangerous.

Even on that play, it took 4 guys to make a tackle.

Hard to criticize him with how well he has played overall but Morgan is completely helpless once the defense gets into the backfield. Hopefully that gets better later in his career. It could be a big problem against better defenses.

Just like that - Purdue is waking up with a lot of Freshman.

TM with a great chance to be top 3+ record holder in single game passing. Record is Schade with 478 in 1993.

Kamal Martin! It is great to have him back from his suspensions.

Defense has to be good enough to make a few big plays every game and we should be able to compete in most games.

PJ appears so animated on the sidelines with the refs.

Hard to criticize him with how well he has played overall but Morgan is completely helpless once the defense gets into the backfield. Hopefully that gets better later in his career. It could be a big problem against better defenses.

And/or the protection can get better at blocking.

I’d like to salt this game away with 5 more long TD passes

I think he was complaining about when the game clock started. I believe the game clock started late, and if it started on time we would not have had to run a play before the end of the quarter.

Seems to be much more than normal. Clearly sticking up for his players etc. However we can't have him nitpicking etc., if he is doing that. Then you lose respect of the refs.

Top Bottom