***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Purdue is young, but I think they overpaid for Brohm.

Would be nice if the Gophers get to the point today here where Tanner can just sit out the 4th quarter and see what we have in our backups.

That would be nice, but I would guess if we get to the end of the 3rd quarter with a good lead, it will be TM handing it off for two drives.

So, it's been a good start, but does Tanner really have the arm strength to get us where we want to go?

Imagine this board if a play like that just occurred.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KM bounces that outside it’s a pick 6

I mean, I guess you don't know what Lantz can do if you don't try him at some point, and it was a gift shot in a three score game.

My first half analysis, based on a high point of 9th grade playing the game:

Run blocking, Meh.
Pass Blocking, pretty good.
Running game? OL neds to pick it up.
Passing game. A+.
Defense needs to be challenged in the locker room. They can put a lid on this thing if they can start stringing together more good series.

Morgan? What is he? 14-15, 3 TD's nd about 300 yards? He'd petter pick up the pace !

I mean, I guess you don't know what Lantz can do if you don't try him at some point, and it was a gift shot in a three score game.

Yeh, good to get him out there.

He could have hit that from about 45/46.

Lol, ok. 1 incomplete pass, 298 yards and 2 TDS at the half equals not bad.

I wasn’t ripping him. It’s a figure of speech.

Cam down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That INT shoulda been a TD. Just needed to take it left and it was wide open...Not to sound greedy or anything.

I'm really pleased with the half, cautious because of how the last three games have been.

But hoping that a win here will help squelch some of the nonsense that Purdue hit some kind of home run with Brohm while the Gophers got conned by Fleck.

Now that I've said it I'm sure I've cursed us!

It's becoming even clearer that the Gophers need to be a 70/30 passing team running 11 personnel in normal game situations for the rest of the year, no matter what the staff wants the team to be.

It's becoming even clearer that the Gophers need to be a 70/30 passing team running 11 personnel in normal game situations for the rest of the year, no matter what the staff wants the team to be.

Yeah they’ve been really stubborn with the pitch count

Morgan

16/17, 298 yards, 17.5 y/a, 3 TDs, 299.6 rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom