Purdue DE on MN: "We owe them one. We’re ready to get them back.”

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per The Exponent:

After suffering a surprising loss last season, Purdue’s defense is looking for revenge against the high-powered University of Minnesota offense.

“We owe them one,” junior defensive end Derrick Barnes said. “We’re ready to get them back.”

Led by senior running back Rodney Smith, along with a considerably large offensive line, the Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-0) will be looking to pound the ground this week, utilizing their traditional inside-zone scheme.

https://www.purdueexponent.org/spor...cle_1015d8a1-ebae-5638-a074-a6cc06c325a4.html

Go Gophers!!

If Shannon Brooks is healthy and ready to go - I like the Gophers. Brooks is a game changer and is one of the most violent runners we have ever had.

If Shannon Brooks is healthy and ready to go - I like the Gophers. Brooks is a game changer and is one of the most violent runners we have ever had.

I would agree ... if our OL showed much ability to open holes, but they haven't.

giphy.gif

For some reason I clicked on the article.

Love the Purdue DB who said basically, "we had them, but we let it slip away.."

Okey dokey!!

For some reason I clicked on the article.

Love the Purdue DB who said basically, "we had them, but we let it slip away.."

Okey dokey!!

Only time he was within 7 yards of us was the line of scrimmage.

per The Exponent:

After suffering a surprising loss last season, Purdue’s defense is looking for revenge against the high-powered University of Minnesota offense.

“We owe them one,” junior defensive end Derrick Barnes said. “We’re ready to get them back.”

Led by senior running back Rodney Smith, along with a considerably large offensive line, the Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-0) will be looking to pound the ground this week, utilizing their traditional inside-zone scheme.

https://www.purdueexponent.org/spor...cle_1015d8a1-ebae-5638-a074-a6cc06c325a4.html

Go Gophers!!

Hmmm. I starting to think that if the Gophers can jump on them early, they may just fold...

They owe us one, HAH. We still owe these Purdue chodes from two years ago in West Laffeyteet a game, Gophers should have won at Ross Ade. Go Gophers beat Purdue boiler-hemroids.

Top Bottom