Fargo Flash Picks Gophers 27-24

So is that the benchmark of success?
Is that what you are saying?

I didn't say that. I was reply to "what exactly have the vikings done since '98".

They made 2 NFC championship games, won their division 5 times.

Is that more or less than the gophers?

They have mase in your face, PJ on all the time, Pitino on all the time. This thread is about a morning show skit complaint.

I get that. They clown the Gophers all the time because they can get away with it. That is one of the reasons rarily listen to that program.

I didn't say that. I was reply to "what exactly have the vikings done since '98".

They made 2 NFC championship games, won their division 5 times.

Is that more or less than the gophers?

Is winning a 4 team division really an accomplishment (other than for a team like Detroit)?

Is winning a 4 team division really an accomplishment (other than for a team like Detroit)?

In the NFL it absolutely is. For the Vikings it absolutely is. Even take those 5 division titles away, they made 2 NFC championship games. How many B1G championship games have the gophers been to? As you said its easier odds.

Fargo is from what, the Wacker era? Can we move on from that most awful of football program memories! And, I have to say in that era, the defense racked up major time on the field. I am sure he can speak about very accurately how hard it is to get off the field when your defense was as porous as a sieve. I am sure he can predict points against, but I am not to sure he can predict points for.

Top Bottom