Recovered from Italy

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Marcus:

Recovered from Italy

Sophomore guard Gabe Kalscheur and senior forward Michael Hurt were sidelined with ankle injuries at the end of the Gophers’ trip to Italy last month, but they were both healthy for the first practice.

Kalscheur led the Gophers with 77 three-pointers last season as a freshman, but he scored several times driving to the basket in Tuesday’s scrimmage. He worked on making plays off the dribble this summer.

“Every coach I talk to on the road, he’s the first guy they bring up,” Pitino said about Kalschuer. “Just how tough he is and how smart he is. Obviously, (he’s) a great shooter, so now you have to expand your game.”

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-...ull-contact-to-open-first-practice/561246962/

Go Gophers!!

With Coffey gone, this team needs a person who can take over a game and score in any way, shape or form. I am not sure who that will be. Does Kalsheur have the athleticism to create his own shot?

With Coffey gone, this team needs a person who can take over a game and score in any way, shape or form. I am not sure who that will be. Does Kalsheur have the athleticism to create his own shot?

My guess is it will be Marcus Carr but we'll have to wait and see. I'd imagine Oturu gets more work inside as well.

Top Bottom