Gophers open -1 @ Purdue

I figured we'd be favored. I'm thinking the line creeps up to gophers -2 or -3.

I would take OSU -15, Northwestern +22 and Penn State -8 at first glance.

I honestly don't think the OSU Nebraska score will be that far off from the OSU-IU or OSU-Cincy score. I think they'll absolutely throttle Nebraska.

My thought minus Maryland. I think they cover.

the emergence of Demetrious Douglas last game was huge...we now have four legit wide receiver threats who have to be confident in what they can do...the Rock and Tanner have to have confidence in all four as well....

Morgan has to really confident after his battle tested, non-con clutch wins

if we are getting our top running backs healthy, the 30 point plus offense a lot of us expected could take up a step up to a 40 point plus offense

just need to get o-line playing like it was last year late season...

I think Rossi will have his group a little more aggressive and focused for Big Ten play

12-0 still on the table! 10-2 very doable...get to 5-0 versus Boilers and Illini, have a fun home atmosphere win vs Huskers with another ass kicking like last time PJ faced them at TCF...take care of business vs bad Rutgers team on road and year zero Maryland here...rest up and scheme in bye week and have a really fun November vs Penn State at home, a down NW on road, an Iowa offense that looks down, and then dominate Wisconsin again while they freeze in the shady side at the Bank!

Sounds like the Fargo Flash...a bit delusional

Westgate must have taken a huge wager on Purdue late, now have the Gophers +1. Few other places have the game as a PK too.

I appreciate the positivity.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

This board is littered with posters upset that the Gophers don’t get enough media attention, that KFAN ignores them, and what coverage we get is negative. Then, KFAN puts on the radio the most positive Gopher media member out there and folks still aren’t happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This board is littered with posters upset that the Gophers don’t get enough media attention, that KFAN ignores them, and what coverage we get is negative. Then, KFAN puts on the radio the most positive Gopher media member out there and folks still aren’t happy.

Did you ever think that maybe it’s ... like ... different people .... with .... like ... different opinions?

Top Bottom