Future Schedules

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the quality of the home game matchups have any weight in the season ticket pricing? Looking at future seasons, and there are a few seasons where the home schedules are pretty weak in my opinion. Weak to the point where I don’t want to be paying what I pay currently, if those games are all I get for quality matchups.

For instance, in 2022, we get: NM State, Western Illinois, Colorado, Iowa, Rutgers, Purdue, Northwestern. Now I’d say Colorado, Iowa, and maybe Purdue will be good. The rest are weak to me. Also, we get 5 home games right away, in a row, of the 7 home games total. So we’ll be watching almost the whole second half of the season from our couches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot can happen in 2+ years as it relates to Gopher football.
If PJ has the team rolling to a 10-2 record in 2021, attendance will be fine.
I agree that schedule is a stinker, but we've had similar as recent as last year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the quality of the home game matchups have any weight in the season ticket pricing? Looking at future seasons, and there are a few seasons where the home schedules are pretty weak in my opinion. Weak to the point where I don’t want to be paying what I pay currently, if those games are all I get for quality matchups.

For instance, in 2022, we get: NM State, Western Illinois, Colorado, Iowa, Rutgers, Purdue, Northwestern. Now I’d say Colorado, Iowa, and maybe Purdue will be good. The rest are weak to me. Also, we get 5 home games right away, in a row, of the 7 home games total. So we’ll be watching almost the whole second half of the season from our couches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, no doubt the schedule balances out year to year because of the alternating home dates against the west.
Rutgers, Purdue and Northwestern could all stink by then.
Who knows about where Purdue will be. Of the "Top 6" Big Ten West teams, they and us appear like the most likely to fall from the level of the other top 4 from a national view.

Go to Wisconsin or Nebraska that year!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom