The Most Underwhelming Team in the B1G

Yeah.
Wisconsin underachieved last year. They’re playing like their 2018 preseason rating

Wi looks really good, we'll see if they can finally get past tOHSU

Michigan looks very overrated
Nebraska Looks overrated

I'd put those 2 at top of B1G disappointment

Michigan would definitely be my pick. Should've lost to Army, and has looked completely disinterested so far this year. This was supposed to be the year they win the East (given the departure of Urban Meyer). Gophers weren't a preseason top-10 team. If Wisconsin blows the doors off everyone else the rest of the year, than Michigan can feel better about itself. However, a so-called National Title contender shouldn't be getting ripped apart like what happened Saturday. My underwhelming order would be Michigan, Northwestern, Minnesota, Purdue, Nebraska... in that order.

Wi looks really good, we'll see if they can finally get past tOHSU

Michigan looks very overrated
Nebraska Looks overrated

I'd put those 2 at top of B1G disappointment

Nebraska is exactly what I thought they'd be.

A little late to this but I'd have to say Michigan. Many were saying this was Michigan's year and even I was buying into that premise. The defense has looked solid many times the last few years and I thought Shea Patterson would manage to improve this year. Hasn't really been the case. It's certainly not over, I always remember that 2007 Michigan team which started 0-2 and finished the year with nine wins including a bowl victory over Florida, a team coming off a national title.

Top Bottom