Winfield making PFF highest grades.

2nd highest graded safety in the country.

—-

Antoine Winfield Jr., Minnesota – 89.7 Overall Grade

Another son of a former NFL superstar, Antoine Winfield Jr. not only has the bloodlines, but he also has the stats to back up his performance. Winfield Jr. is a versatile chess piece, lining up deep as a free safety (45%), in the box (39%) and the slot (16%). His highlight-reel moment came in Week 2 when Winfield Jr. emerged from the clouds to haul in the game-clinching interception that defeated Fresno State in double overtime. Don’t sleep on Winfield’s pass-rush skills either – he has recorded five total pressures, fifth-most among all Safeties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Emerged from the clouds.” Lol.

A few posters on this board have questioned whether he was good or just had the name / hype. He's good.

A few posters on this board have questioned whether he was good or just had the name / hype. He's good.

And has the name. His father is the best physical corner I've ever seen in my life. I could have watched him play another 20 years.

Winfield is one of the best players on the team. Yet two of GSU's biggest plays came on Winfield's Whiff's, and led to 10 points.

Winfield is one of the best players on the team. Yet two of GSU's biggest plays came on Winfield's Whiff's, and led to 10 points.

Nobody's perfect. :eek:
Hope he plays the entire year though. We're a better defense when he is on the field

Top Bottom