Fans

I am probably one of the posters that gets labeled as being blindly loyal to Pitino. I don't see it that way, I feel he still has potential and is making progress. I am not happy with the overall record, but i don't think it reflects his overall ability to coach. I think it is tarnished by some of his learning curve problems that hopefully he has put behind him. I also am a person that is full of optimism and feels that it breeds success. Believe me, I will call for his head if it looks like he is not capable of moving this program to the next level, I just have a difficult time not responding to some of the knee jerk negative responses.

Ski-U-Mah

Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am probably one of the posters that gets labeled as being blindly loyal to Pitino. I don't see it that way, I feel he still has potential and is making progress. I am not happy with the overall record, but i don't think it reflects his overall ability to coach. I think it is tarnished by some of his learning curve problems that hopefully he has put behind him. I also am a person that is full of optimism and feels that it breeds success. Believe me, I will call for his head if it looks like he is not capable of moving this program to the next level, I just have a difficult time not responding to some of the knee jerk negative responses.

Ski-U-Mah
What have been the knee jerk responses ? When were they ? because anything posted after 6 years would not be considered knee jerk.

What have been the knee jerk responses ? When were they ? because anything posted after 6 years would not be considered knee jerk.

If I have to explain it to you, you haven't been paying attention.

You obviously haven't read any of the in-game threads, or any of the 3-5 threads that are created after each loss or close game.

If I have to explain it to you, you haven't been paying attention.

You obviously haven't read any of the in-game threads, or any of the 3-5 threads that are created after each loss or close game.

I get it now. In game is not something i do but i am sure it is the same for every fan base. There will actually be people calling for benchings and firings mid game.

I get it now. In game is not something i do but i am sure it is the same for every fan base. There will actually be people calling for benchings and firings mid game.

Yea, it is crazy. Sorry to start my last reply so disrespectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom