STrib: Border battered: Wisconsin gets two U basketball recruits in 24 hours

Check your dates. Besides it is a different level violation . Not a crime, not like date rape or sexual assault. Again, what is a scandal ? Few dozen shoes to players without the coach knowing and self reported when discovered. Had it happen here with a unauthorized funeral expense, at the time a violation. Self reported, dealt with and moved on. Anyone would say that program has been clean as there is. You did not even address what your standards are for a great program.

Yeah, it's really strange.

I get it before or after games, but the people that post year round as trolls are bizarre. That includes Gopher fans on Buckyville.
I have followed the Gophers for over 40 years. I hear about them every day on radio and TV. Love college sports. Reading the board is fun. Not hard to figure out.

I had never heard of some of the players on Marcus’ list. Was that just journalistic piling on, since I doubt all of the kids had any interest from our staff, much less an offer. It looks pretty bad unless you ignore the names that never had a chance to be a Gopher (our choice).

Top Bottom