Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    This post aged poorly
    Not really. You dummies clearly stepped on another rake. Wednesday, you'd managed to keep the Biden corruption story relatively quiet for months. Today, that's all anyone is talking about. Nothing will happen to Trump because he did nothing wrong. Biden however, is toast. Time for a Special Counsel.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1175392716110401543
    If at first you donít succeed, then maybe you just suck. Ė Kenny Powers

This tweet/vid is a must watch for Mnpls Gopher & others who haven't been following this Biden case.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...92716110401543

How about Biden's crony Iraq deal for his brother?

$1.5B contract in Iraq for Biden’s little brother exposes Obama ahead of debate:

"HillStone International won a coveted government contract in part because the company has “the little brother of the vice president as a partner,” as David Richter, president of HillStone’s parent company explained to investors in a recent meeting reported on by Fox Business today."

"The housing contract in Iraq is expected to generate $1.5 billion for James Biden’s HillStone"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/1...head-of-debate

John Kerry’s son cut business ties with Hunter Biden over Ukrainian oil deal:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...inian-oil-deal

As vice president, Biden said Ukraine should increase gas production. Then his son got a job with a Ukrainian gas company.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...8fb_story.html

Once again, independent thinking craig misses the point. POTUS, through extortion, invites a foreign country to change the outcome of an American election. Trump is a traitor.

Yup the genius liberal thinks Ukraine controls US prez elections

The inspector general is already busy with Obama an HRC. Who will bring Biden down? So much Democratic wrong-doing, so little justice.

Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    Yup the genius liberal thinks Ukraine controls US prez elections
    Trump didn't want Russia to have two in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiche View Post
    Once again, independent thinking craig misses the point. POTUS, through extortion, invites a foreign country to change the outcome of an American election. Trump is a traitor.
    Such a stupid take & an intentionally stupid one at that. The Ukrainian Foreign Minister said Trump did not coerce Ukraine to do anything regarding Biden. I posted the video of it above. So you can stop with that nonsense.

As for your other preposterous claim: Joe Biden doesn't get a pass on all these irregularities just because you want him to run against Donald Trump. The man is on video bragging about how he extorted Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating his son & his son's company for fraud, bribery, money laundering & extortion. Only in your twisted world, could responding to Ukraine's request for help, be considered extortion and treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    So let's get this straight. Joe Biden & his son appear to have been involved in high level corruption in Ukraine, including extortion, money laundering, bribery, money laundering and illegal interference in 2016 election. Ukraine tried to investigate it & were blocked by Biden, using his position as VP to blackmail their Government. Ukraine claimed they have hard evidence of Biden's involvement in this, as well Clinton/DNC election tampering in 2016 to damage Trump & sway the election to Clinton. Nellie Ohr of Fusion GPS already testified that Ukraine helped the Clinton campaign dig up dirt on Paul Manafort, in order to damage Trump. Obama holdovers at the US embassy in Kiev allegedly refused to grant the Ukrainian politicians visas to come to the US & present said evidence. Ukraine then asks Trump for his help. The State Dept has a Ukrainian anti-corruption official contact Rudy Giuliani & you guys want to investigate....Trump? For investigating Biden's corruption in Ukraine, DNC election tampering & DNC collusion with Ukraine? You can't this stuff up.
    You got it long, but you didnít get it straight, craig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Such a stupid take & an intentionally stupid one at that. The Ukrainian Foreign Minister said Trump did not coerce Ukraine to do anything regarding Biden. I posted the video of it above. So you can stop with that nonsense.

As for your other preposterous claim: Joe Biden doesn't get a pass on all these irregularities just because you want him to run against Donald Trump. The man is on video bragging about how he extorted Ukraine into firing the prosecutor who was investigating his son & his son's company for fraud, bribery, money laundering & extortion. Only in your twisted world, could responding to Ukraine's request for help, be considered extortion and treason.
    The only person on the planet less believable than you and the Ukrainian FM is trump.

I donít want Biden running against trump. He has cognitive issues.

I donít care about Hunter Bidenís corruption. He can go to jail here or in the Ukraine, if convicted. I donít have a preference. It amuses me that you have spent a couple of thousand words trying to smokescreen the real issue. Circumstances strongly suggest your potus traded our taxpayer dollars to a foreign agent for info that would abet his re-election. He extorted the foreign agent to get the goods and you support and applaud all of this. You love traitors, craig.

The only person on the planet less believable than you and the Ukrainian FM is trump.

I don’t want Biden running against trump. He has cognitive issues.

I don’t care about Hunter Biden’s corruption. He can go to jail here or in the Ukraine, if convicted. I don’t have a preference. It amuses me that you have spent a couple of thousand words trying to smokescreen the real issue. Circumstances strongly suggest your potus traded our taxpayer dollars to a foreign agent for info that would abet his re-election. He extorted the foreign agent to get the goods and you support and applaud all of this. You love traitors, craig.

Nice try, but you swung at the fake news again, missed & ended up on your ass. As usual.

I don’t want Biden running against trump. He has cognitive issues.

I don’t care about Hunter Biden’s corruption. He can go to jail here or in the Ukraine, if convicted. I don’t have a preference. It amuses me that you have spent a couple of thousand words trying to smokescreen the real issue. Circumstances strongly suggest your potus traded our taxpayer dollars to a foreign agent for info that would abet his re-election. He extorted the foreign agent to get the goods and you support and applaud all of this. You love traitors, craig.

Sure, why would you believe the Foreign Minister of Ukraine who actually heard the call, when allegedly there's an anonymous source, who claims to have heard it second-hand, from another anonymous source?

Sure, why would you believe the Foreign Minister of Ukraine who actually heard the call, when allegedly there's an anonymous source, who claims to have heard it second-hand, from another anonymous source?
    Since trump holds the funds itís advisable for the FM not to contradict his story, craig.