Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Speaking of a post “not aging well”.

What changed in a few days howie?

Tool.
    Nothing changed. Trump can bring it up in every news conference if he wants. He can Tweet about it. What he can't do is abuse his office to get political help from a foreign country. You're like a right-wing bot spamming us today, comrade.
    Last edited by howeda7; 09-25-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Where in that article does it refer specifically and exclusively to the July call?

Also, there are ~11 minutes cut out of the "transcript."
    So? Bill Barr reviewed it and believe me, there was nothing in those 11 minutes.

Blog Entries

Andrea Mitchell says an R Senator told her that if the vote were secret, 30 R Senators would vote to impeach him. Not that hard to believe. Cowards.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Nope not a single voter according to him. No one will ever change their vote to Trump because of the actions of the democrats. Not a single one!
    Of course absolutes are foolish, but the idea there are a huge amount of "swing" voters sitting around not sure what they feel about Trump that will be driven to vote for him now is silly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Ukraine President says he was ďnot pushedĒ. No pressure. Sorry lefties. You lose.
    He said that while standing right next to Trump? Shocking. Well that's it. Nothing more to see here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    Contrary to the fear mongers, I actually think the impeachment process will bring the country together, rallying around the constitution and the rule of law.
    If a few R's grow a pair, I think a dam will break. So far Mitt is "deeply troubled" by Trump and everyone else is toeing the line. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tredwell View Post
    The GOP talking points are really well-crafted.

Brilliant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post

You know they were scouring the transcript on Monday figuring out what alternate explanation they could spin. It was the best they could come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Andrea Mitchell says an R Senator told her that if the vote were secret, 30 R Senators would vote to impeach him. Not that hard to believe. Cowards.
    Sure they would, uh huh. Another anonymous source. Surely this time it's accurate.

You know they were scouring the transcript on Monday figuring out what alternate explanation they could spin. It was the best they could come up with.
    Who cares? We have Biden in 2018 bragging on camera that he held up aid until they fired a prosecutor going after his son. You don't care. You don't really care about any of this stuff in principle, you are just triggered by Trump. Constantly for the past 3 years.

This is totally believable coming from a democrat operative and hack

Trump did not threaten to withhold aid, no quid pro quo, no pressure.

But when a Dem VP or Senators do exactly that, itís no big deal.

We wouldnít know about Bidenís threat if he hadnít bragged about it.

You try to explain it away by saying he was concerned about general corruption, but thatís what Trump was expressing concern about. Did the concern for Ukrainian corruption disappear when Trump became President? Nope.

Naturally, even Biden isnít stupid enough to mention Hunterís corruption when telling his story.

I look forward to lefties telling the public how itís different.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Sure they would, uh huh. Another anonymous source. Surely this time it's accurate.
    Are you saying MSNBC ever distorts its reports? Shocking.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Norseland Store View Post
    This is totally believable coming from a democrat operative and hack
    I wouldn't put any $ on it, no. Even if an R Senator did say that to her, they were probably pulling it of thin air.