Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rickman55 View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. Trump is finished.
    You’re an idiot if you think so.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Isnít the transcript the most accurate piece of evidence that could possibly be provided?

No, Iím sure Democrats are much more interested in the ďwhistleblowerísĒ opinion of what happened. Itís much more damaging than real evidence.
    WH spokesman just said exactly what I said in my above post.

Itís apparent that the WH and Fox News is getting their talking points from me. Another Trump scandal.

Or...it could be that itís just obviously true.

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    I must not be understanding this story. Allegedly, Joe Biden's kid got a big important job in Ukraine that he was unqualified for, with a dirty company, that was being investigated by a Ukrainian prosecutor. Joe Biden got the prosecutor fired. Maybe the investigation was stopped before Biden got involved. Why was he involved at all anyway? Is there even a narrative that could explain this? It's bizarre.

Anyway, Trump would like Ukraine to investigate this. And potentially, he is using some type of leverage to get it to happen.

What is the law that is specifically broken?
    What is immoral about calling for an investigation?
    Didn't the Obama admin do the same and much worse to Trump?

I must be missing some key pieces of info. yes, if he essentially said, no investigation, no $300 million, that's obviously not the intent of foreign aid, and it's unethical. If he made an offer of explicit quid pro quo, he should be admonished.
    Absent that, this is how our government operates. This is what politics is. With Trump, what always has been happening behind closed doors seems to be out in the open and causing outrage. Is everyone this naive? It's bizarre.
    If it were true that Trump cannot ask Ukraine to help investigate this, then it would also be true that if a person committed an international crime- they only need to run for president to be free from investigation. This is stunning when you juxtapose this against the 2016 election where Trump did nothing wrong but they ran an investigation of his campaign to attempt to LURE them into doing something wrong. THAT is perfectly okay with Dems even though it happened with much foreign assistance.

The Dems have reached new heights of hypocrisy- covering their own crimes by creating the illusion of similar crimes by their opponents. If this takes its full course to impeachment, we as a republic may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickman55 View Post
    Keep telling yourself that. Trump is finished.
    THIS TIME YOU GOT HIM! The Dems are so certain of it that they have now called for an "official impeachment inquiry"! In other words- they have nothing. Impeachment starts with a vote to initiate articles of impeachment. Pelosi doesn't want the vote, nor does she have the vote. If she did have the vote it would get nowhere in the Senate.

Blog Entries

Actually, I donít believe she mocked. She thought it was sad. Some conservatives have said itís child abuse.
    Comparing her to the Children of the Corn? Give me a break.

Blog Entries

I guess the Washington Post was interested in counting Adam Stiffís lies.
    You have nothing. Got it.

Blog Entries

Let me know when you really get Trump.
    This won't be it, unless 20 Republican Senators grow a conscience.

Blog Entries

Would you be okay with Eric Trump getting a $1.5 billion loan from a Chinese financial institution for his capital venture firm 8 days after traveling with his father to China on a political trip?
    You mean stuff exactly like Invanka's gotten from China?

How about the Saudi's bailing out Kushner and us looking the other way while they murdered an American resident? Care to comment on it? Care to comment on it?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post

How about the Saudi's bailing out Kushner and us looking the other way while they murdered an American resident? Care to comment on it? Care to comment on it?
    Happy to oblige. Nobody gives a crap about a foreigner killed on foreign soil by foreigners

Yeah. WTF are you talking about and who is Invanka?

And what does a country killing a ME citizen have to do with us? Should we bomb them?

Don’t want to answer those Ukraine and Chinese questions, do ya howie?

This won't be it, unless 20 Republican Senators grow a conscience.
    You probably said the same thing about Russian collusion too.

Comparing her to the Children of the Corn? Give me a break.
    Oh, not just her. All the ones screaming their heads off b/c they think the world is going to end in 12 years. They’re sure of it. It’s science.

Howie or JTF, name one actual fact that you know isn’t in doubt regarding Trump’s communication with Ukraine that demonstrates that Trump has committed an impeachable offense?

Just one.

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    THIS TIME YOU GOT HIM! The Dems are so certain of it that they have now called for an "official impeachment inquiry"! In other words- they have nothing. Impeachment starts with a vote to initiate articles of impeachment. Pelosi doesn't want the vote, nor does she have the vote. If she did have the vote it would get nowhere in the Senate.
    But Nancy said that this is a real, official, actual, verifiable Impeachment Inquiry of the President of the United States. Really.

Senate GOP votes unanimously on a resolution that the White House turn over the entire thing to the House. They may be turning on Trump like the Roman Senate turned on Caesar. Perhaps cutting their losses with Trump? Rolling with Pence? Only Mitch knows why he directed his caucus to go this way.