ESPN: Iowa band alleges 'inappropriate actions' at ISU

Ever notice how, the more diversity is codified and defined that the more insular reactions are from all groups?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ever notice how, the more diversity is codified and defined that the more insular reactions are from all groups?

I mean, I guess now that you mention it... :)

I think of it more as naïveté and wishful thinking about how the world should be vs the way it really is. These dumb kids (and many adults) don’t understand the police is the only thing between them and the bad guys. Somehow, some way the Iowa athletic director is supposed to fix societal problems. Bring in the national guard for the next Cy Hawk?

I think of it more as naïveté and wishful thinking about how the world should be vs the way it really is. These dumb kids (and many adults) don’t understand the police is the only thing between them and the bad guys. Somehow, some way the Iowa athletic director is supposed to fix societal problems. Bring in the national guard for the next Cy Hawk?
The police killing people during domestic violence calls grossly undercuts their authority, so cynicism is warranted.

Top Bottom