Week 4 Other Games Thread

The SEC is really trying to be setup as a two-bid conference again.
Likely to happen since if you are an SEC team, and not in the state of Tennessee, you are probably ranked.

Likely to happen since if you are an SEC team, and not in the state of Tennessee, you are probably ranked.

Ole Miss, Arkansas, South Carolina haven't been too great lately. But yes of course, you point is exactly right.

Every week is a new season. Teams can get better, ie the Gophers, UCLA, USC and the list goes on. Georgia survived Notre Dame but didn’t look particularly elite doing it.

In the end will probably be conference champion from SEC, Ohio State, Clemson, Oklahoma barring a quirk loss which is never out of the question.

700 yards of offense to overcome 4 fumbles and 12 penalties against a trash Illinois team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I guess 700 yards are how you overcome 4 fumbles, more than doubling the other team in penalty numbers and yards, and giving up 3 touchdowns on short fields. I often wish our coaches more often would take the leash off our offense like they were forced to do in the closing minutes of the GA Southern game. Playing the grind it out possession time game so often gives us narrower margins for overcoming mistakes. I'm not confident this team could get close to 700 yards, but this team is capable of racking up far more yards than it has through the first 3 games.

I refuse to believe that a #N9NEWINS former Gopher Head Coach, elite defensive coordinator and elite football mind Tracey Claeys was part of a team that blew a 32-point lead to UCLA. He got #9wInS here. Hope he enjoys the Pullman, WA winters.

A lot of what you say here is accurate.
1. He is a former Gopher HC
2. TC is an elite DC
3. His team did blow a 32-point lead
4. It was surprising
5. He did win 9 games at the UofM
6. He doesn’t like cold winters

Not really sure what you found so creative about posting these things?

They also conveniently have Georgia and Alabama playing each other in the regular season one time in a 10-year span that started in 2016. They play each other next year and it will be the only time through 2025 (it might be longer as they don't have the conference schedule out in 2026 yet).

They also conveniently have Georgia and Alabama playing each other in the regular season one time in a 10-year span that started in 2016. They play each other next year and it will be the only time through 2025 (it might be longer as they don't have the conference schedule out in 2026 yet).
8 game conference schedule with one locked crossover.

That means other than Tennessee, Alabama mathematically should only play the SEC east teams twice every 12 years and 4 times every 24 years.

8 game conference schedule with one locked crossover.

That means other than Tennessee, Alabama mathematically should only play the SEC east teams twice every 12 years and 4 times every 24 years.

Interesting. Which is why each conference should go to the same number of games.

Or Arkansas. Rock Bottom!!

Top Bottom