Week 4 Other Games Thread

7-5 or 8-4 for Michigan this season, IMO. Is it ends up being worse than that, I won’t be shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The preseason talk of Michigan being the best Big Ten team appears to be erroneous.

7-5 or 8-4 for Michigan this season, IMO. Is it ends up being worse than that, I won’t be shocked.

Perhaps jumping the gun because it’s early but yep could be this year’s 2018 Wisconsin. Have to wonder about the depths of despair of UMich fans. Maybe worse than the Hoke era teams....or Wisconsin is CFP worthy. Gawd.

Just saw the replay of that overturn. Wow, that is bad. Just like Michigan looks today. Harbaugh's seat getting warm?

Harbaugh is toast, next stop Dolphins with cheap folding lawn chair. IMHO of course...

Michigan looks like they’ve never seen Wisconsin play before. Just awful.

Michigan may have to go Jurassic Park and bring Bo back to life.

Wisco won’t be getting anymore generous lines like the -4 they had last week.

The preseason talk of Michigan being the best Big Ten team appears to be erroneous.

Yes. And there are lots of games left, but that would also mean that the East division probably isn't much, if any, better (maybe worse) than the West division this year.

Michigan making Wisc look top 5.

You all are of course free to hate my guts for saying this, but .... I love Wisconsin's offense. Love it. It would be exactly what I would run at Minnesota, carbon copy. Some 2x personnel with a true fullback. Lots of misdirection, power, traps, counters, pulling OL. Heck they just handed the ball off to a true fullback for a TD.

Anyway...

Badgers are simply trucking Michigan.

Michigan making Wisc look top 5.

You all are of course free to hate my guts for saying this, but .... I love Wisconsin's offense. Love it. It would be exactly what I would run at Minnesota, carbon copy. Some 2x personnel with a true fullback. Lots of misdirection, power, traps, counters, pulling OL. Heck they just handed the ball off to a true fullback for a TD.

Anyway...

The Kill era teams tried but didn’t have the total package in terms of the players or particularly in the the passing game. It’s possible to run the ball well out of a spread offense but the vanilla scheme and execution has left a lot to be desired thus far.

Now I’m thinking my 7-5, 8-4 is a little too optimistic. 5-6 wins is more indicative of how they’re playing.

Michigan’s schedule after this week.

Rutgers - Win
Iowa - Loss
At Illinois - Win?
At Penn State - Loss
Notre Dame - Loss
At Maryland - Loss
Michigan State - Loss
At Indiana - Win
Ohio State - Loss

Here comes a ticky tac targeting call vs Wisconsin, hit on sliding qb. Sorry, but zero tolerance rule...and the rules are the rules. Forcible contact to head.

Now, THAT one was targeting. Just an awful hit to the head.

Wow, McCaffrey lit up and woozy running the ball - another targeting call. Patterson back in.

Watch out when playing Wisconsin. Those boys like to go for the head.

Dirty badgers.

Cal looking great at Ole Miss. They might just be for real.

And Sparty destroying Northwestern in Chicago...

Now I’m thinking my 7-5, 8-4 is a little too optimistic. 5-6 wins is more indicative of how they’re playing.

Michigan’s schedule after this week.

Rutgers - Win
Iowa - Loss
At Illinois - Win?
At Penn State - Loss
Notre Dame - Loss
At Maryland - Loss
Michigan State - Loss
At Indiana - Win
Ohio State - Loss

Michigan stinks but they will find a way to win a couple of those Loss games. My guess is either Iowa or MSU, and Maryland

True freshman Max Duggan starting for TCU today. Wasn't he a Gopher target during his recruiting process?

SMU up 15-0 on TCU in the first quarter, same TCU that whooped Purdue 31-13.

Pitt looking good against UCF in the first half. They were up 21-0 but now 21-10 at half. Can their defense stay strong? Probably need about 17 more points to win this game...

Pitt looking good against UCF in the first half. They were up 21-0 but now 21-10 at half. Can their defense stay strong? Probably need about 17 more points to win this game...

For sure. UCF is in trouble. Pitt rolling up the yards running and passing, dominating in the TOP.

Boise State looks to be back as the G5 shiny object.

Buffalo 31
Temple 7

5:36 to go in 3rd Q. Buffalo’s record is 1-2, with losses to Penn State and Liberty.

Top Bottom