Week 4 Other Games Thread

FG for Illinois, but I haven’t seen anything that leads me to believe they’ll stop Nebraska from marching down the field for a TD to take the lead, barring a 5th fumble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.

Illinois battled, but the tide is not in their favor anymore.

Have you seen anything to make you more nervous about playing both teams?

FG for Illinois, but I haven’t seen anything that leads me to believe they’ll stop Nebraska from marching down the field for a TD to take the lead, barring a 5th fumble.

Yeah they showed a stat with Nebraska out-gaining them like crazy in yardage too.

Huskers just took the lead with a TD. Not over of course but Illini will need a big response.

Have you seen anything to make you more nervous about playing both teams?

You have to worry about the weapons on Nebraska’s offense, but at the same time, they’re prone to turnovers and penalties. Their defense hasn’t impressed me much.

Illinois....no. They’re not very good.

UGA throws on 3rd and long and fails, giving ND another 40 seconds to score the game winner. Then UGA shanks the punt.

Down to wire - fun game

UGA throws on 3rd and long and fails, giving ND another 40 seconds to score the game winner. Then UGA shanks the punt.

Down to wire - fun game

Throwing there isn’t a bad idea. Kicking a FG up by 10 with 4th and 1 at the opponent 25 with 7 minutes is a bad idea and may do them in.

ND threatening with 2 minutes to go...Georgia bringing the kitchen sink. Screen fails. 3rd and 9

Now 4th and 9..

Book under pressure up the middle, rolls into more pressure, reverses course again puts up Hail Mary, UGA wins. Entertaining game.

WOW! Nebraska missed the FG. It's a long shot but Illinois can win it here.

That is the most arm moving forward there has ever been... wtf refs

Ball game with turnover on downs. Huskers will walk out with a 42-38 win.

Switched to PAC12 After Dark, Washington St just went up 28-17 on UCLA.

Huskers get ESPN game day next week against Ohio State.

Michigan making Wisc look top 5.

You all are of course free to hate my guts for saying this, but .... I love Wisconsin's offense. Love it. It would be exactly what I would run at Minnesota, carbon copy. Some 2x personnel with a true fullback. Lots of misdirection, power, traps, counters, pulling OL. Heck they just handed the ball off to a true fullback for a TD.

Anyway...

Hate to say this but I agree. I’m not enamores with our zone read offense. Oh well....

You all are of course free to hate my guts for saying this, but .... I love Wisconsin's offense. Love it. It would be exactly what I would run at Minnesota, carbon copy. Some 2x personnel with a true fullback. Lots of misdirection, power, traps, counters, pulling OL. Heck they just handed the ball off to a true fullback for a TD.

Anyway...

Oh, you mean Glen Mason with a defense...I completely agree!!!!!!

Anyway...

I don't think that's all that controversial. Wisconsin has had an identity with its offensive line and running game since Alvarez. If Minnesota had that system with the same kind of success, sign me up.

Anyway...

I don't think that's all that strange a opinion around here.

Top Bottom