Murphy may still end up on Wolves G-League Team

Couple guys get banged up and he could make the T Wolves. I have never been less excited for a T Wolves season. Name two guys on the roster besides Towns and Wiggins?

All the guys I liked over the last several years are gone. Rubio, Jones, Gibson, Levine...even the Rose story was interesting. Butler is a sad memory.

Some people think they'll get along and surprise people. I'd like it but they'll probably have to go 8 and 2 or something to start the season for me to notice.

I do hope Murphy does well! Love to see him get an opportunity! Seems like a solid dude!

Couple guys get banged up and he could make the T Wolves. I have never been less excited for a T Wolves season. Name two guys on the roster besides Towns and Wiggins?

All the guys I liked over the last several years are gone. Rubio, Jones, Gibson, Levine...even the Rose story was interesting.

I'm the exact opposite. I love the direction they are going. I'm excited to see how the team comes together. Guys like Gibson and Rose were not taking us anywhere, plus they steal minutes from anyone we want to develop. We signed a lot of young, bouncy, athletic types to 1 year deals (when players have most to prove) plus drafted perhaps the 3rd best player in the entire draft (Culver). Jake Layman is a great signing, plus Bell and Vonleh provide good youth in the post to take pressure of Towns. The roster is finally being constructed with a goal towards building around Towns. Teague also has a very movable contract, so we can definitely add more during the season and its obvious we are trying to create cap space for adding another star to go with Towns.

Oh, and to make sure this is on topic, I am very happy that Murphy is part of the team :)

Did some reading on the contract Murphy signed. Basically guarantees he plays in the G League. He gets paid to NOT go overseas ($5,000-$50,000 guaranteed) and then has a chance to help the big club if needed.

Do I see Murphy in the NBA? Not really. But if he does this for a year or two and doesn't get a shot in the NBA, I think he'll get paid more having been in the G-League/NBA when he does go overseas. I have to look into that more but it use to work that way.

Great our coach doesn't think you can teach rebounding....

Thats not what he meant. Jordan has a knack for being in the right place at the right time. That instinct is something you cant teach

Thats not what he meant. Jordan has a knack for being in the right place at the right time. That instinct is something you cant teach

Think Kevin Love. Not great at jumping. Not that tall for a big. Not super strong. Gets the ball though.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom