Johnson, Dew-Treadway make PFF BIG Team of the Week ; Renner 2nd team.

PitinoFan

Banned
Reaction score
WIDE RECEIVER

Tyler Johnson, Minnesota
Johnson turned in his finest performance of the season, living up to his preseason All-American hype with a game-winning catch against upset-minded Georgia Southern. Johnson was targeted 12 times, caught 10 balls for 140 yards and even gained 75 of his 140 total yards after the catch.

DEFENSIVE INTERIOR

Micah Dew-Treadway, Minnesota
Dew-Treadway was stout in run defense for the Gophers against Georgia Southern’s rushing attack, recording two defensive stops in the process. When they did drop back to pass, MDT recorded two pressures including a sack on just six pass-rushes.

Second-Team DI: Sam Renner, Minnesota

https://www.pff.com/news/big-ten-college-football-week-3-eckrich-b1g-team-of-the-week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WIDE RECEIVER

Tyler Johnson, Minnesota
Johnson turned in his finest performance of the season, living up to his preseason All-American hype with a game-winning catch against upset-minded Georgia Southern. Johnson was targeted 12 times, caught 10 balls for 140 yards and even gained 75 of his 140 total yards after the catch.

DEFENSIVE INTERIOR

Micah Dew-Treadway, Minnesota
Dew-Treadway was stout in run defense for the Gophers against Georgia Southern’s rushing attack, recording two defensive stops in the process. When they did drop back to pass, MDT recorded two pressures including a sack on just six pass-rushes.

Second-Team DI: Sam Renner, Minnesota

https://www.pff.com/news/big-ten-college-football-week-3-eckrich-b1g-team-of-the-week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, what? How could that be?;) Keep Improving Mr. Renner!

I find this surprising.

But I am not a D-line expert.

I am a fast food french fry expert.

Like so many of you have posted, the defense played great, especially in the second half. Shouldn't be surprised that a couple of Gophers were recognized for that effort.

Top Bottom