ESPN: Virginia's Bennett rejects raise in new deal

I have been posting here much longer than you. I have over 18,000 posts. But you're right, I only post when there's negative news. Remind me - what negative news was there recently?

And "superficial"? What is superficial about the man's win-loss record? That is literally the entire base-level purpose of his job.

Since you are all about correcting posters and facts, your avatar indicates you have been posting since 2008 while alchemy as been 2009. 1 year, big whoop.

You have posted 6x as much. Congrats. Good on you.

Since you are all about correcting posters and facts, your avatar indicates you have been posting since 2008 while alchemy as been 2009. 1 year, big whoop.

The board existed prior to 2008, genius.

You have posted 6x as much. Congrats. Good on you.

The reason for pointing that out was to refute the asinine implication that I only post when there's "negative news". I wouldn't expect you to understand that without having it explained.

The board existed prior to 2008, genius.

The reason for pointing that out was to refute the asinine implication that I only post when there's "negative news". I wouldn't expect you to understand that without having it explained.

As always you have it all figured out. Again good on you, even though alchemy has posted 10 years, still just a newbie.

Maybe there was a gap year. Maybe there was a different moniker. Maybe a lurker.

Last edited:

Top Bottom