Shannon Brooks?

None of us know what Brooks is going to come back looking like. He could be way worse due to the injuries he’s had. I’d rather not get my hopes up for his return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of us know what Brooks is going to come back looking like. He could be way worse due to the injuries he’s had. I’d rather not get my hopes up for his return.

Totally get it, but isn’t that what message boards are for? Random speculation and shots in the dark? LOL! Good call man. But the “what if” is pretty fun.

Totally get it, but isn’t that what message boards are for? Random speculation and shots in the dark? LOL! Good call man. But the “what if” is pretty fun.

They are for shots in the dark and random speculation, I agree. I’m just saying I’m feeling a bit pessimistic about Brooks’ abilities coming back from those injuries. With the exception of AP and Dalvin Cook, I haven’t seen many RB’s bounce back really well from these kinds of injuries. The “what if” is pretty fun, I agree.

Or, you could hope for the best. It's up to you.

They are for shots in the dark and random speculation, I agree. I’m just saying I’m feeling a bit pessimistic about Brooks’ abilities coming back from those injuries. With the exception of AP and Dalvin Cook, I haven’t seen many RB’s bounce back really well from these kinds of injuries. The “what if” is pretty fun, I agree.

Shannon looked pretty good when he came back last year. At least while it lasted.

Shannon looked pretty good when he came back last year. At least while it lasted.

Yep. And I don't think Rodney has looked any different from his prior self so far. His production hasn't been as good but I don't think its' because he's lost a step or isn't as athletic, more just blocking.

I just hope the Gophers won't again run 48 times between the tackles for 1.9 yards per rush.

Top Bottom