Gophers @ Purdue. Who's Going?

tihaberman

Reaction score
Pops and I are flying in to Chicago on Thursday the 26th and will be making the drive down to West Lafayette at some point Friday. It will be our first time in West Lafayette. Any other Gopher fans traveling in 2 weeks?

Looking at TripAdvisor, it doesn't look like there's much at all in the West Lafayette area. For those of you who've been there, any recommendations on things to do or restaurants to try?

Will there be any Gopher gatherings the night before or the day of the game?

Love the 2:30 kick!

Onward to 4-0.

#SkiUMah

You can drive there?

I kinda assumed as a train school you had to take a special train to get there like going to Hogwarts or something...

I’ll be there. Hitting the Vikes game in Soldier field in the way back too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expect to make the drive up from the Indy suburbs with a few buddies in tow. Ski-u-mah!

My wife and I will be there. We are staying with friends in Chicago and driving from there to W. Lafayette on the day of the game....glad to see it's a 2:30 start.

I expect to make the drive up from the Indy suburbs with a few buddies in tow. Ski-u-mah!

My man! Same plan. I am in Westfield near Grand Park. 169th and Spring Mill. I feel like coordination is in order.

My man! Same plan. I am in Westfield near Grand Park. 169th and Spring Mill. I feel like coordination is in order.

I should add, of all my buddies not one Purdue fan, so the Gophs are inheriting some die-hard fans for the day.

Will be making the trip Friday after work with 3 other buddies. Looking forward to the 3:30 start time.

Will be making the trip Friday after work with 3 other buddies. Looking forward to the 3:30 start time.

Oh yeah, eastern time zone. Thanks [emoji3]

I'm planning on it. It's a nice quick road trip from Chicago. Last time we got a free tour of Mackey Arena in the 4th quarter too!

Haha, sounds good. Let's see what we can work out. I'll send you a private message here.

Top Bottom