102.9 The Wolf has a New Feature

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Every Monday Coach Glenn Caruso from St. Thomas will be on for a Motivation Monday segment. Interesting that pretty much everything he said is the same that comes out of Fleck's (and any X, Y, Z Coaches) mouth. F.A.M.I.L.Y., culture, faith, family, football. Needs vs wants and the common good.

Again another coach that spits out the same cultural words I've heard many coaches use. So the reason people can't stand Fleck is basically the Row the Boat mantra. Take that out and he is no different than any other coach building a culture.

Every Monday Coach Glenn Caruso from St. Thomas will be on for a Motivation Monday segment. Interesting that pretty much everything he said is the same that comes out of Fleck's (and any X, Y, Z Coaches) mouth. F.A.M.I.L.Y., culture, faith, family, football. Needs vs wants and the common good.

Again another coach that spits out the same cultural words I've heard many coaches use. So the reason people can't stand Fleck is basically the Row the Boat mantra. Take that out and he is no different than any other coach building a culture.

I think it's also the spotlight, I mean, people might also be annoyed with some of the stuff Caruso says, we just didn't know he said it.

I actually think there are very few people who can't stand Coach Fleck, some people roll their eyes at some of the things he says, but that's different from not being able to stand a person.

this program needed a culture change from claeys. it's working, we are 3-0, high gpa, no bowl game protest threats.

When its not your coach, its annoying. I have heard Caruso speak before and he has a similar vibe/culture to Fleck and he left a good impression on me. I read the buckyville threads on fleck every week and must admit, that motivational sales pitch is pretty easy to make fun of. It definitely works on some people, so if the team is bought in you can get them to play their hearts out.

Top Bottom