Are we the worst undefeated team in the nation? Is that a bad thing?

Only in Minnesota would someone from a school's fanbase label our own team "The Worst Undefeated Team In The Country."

Yeah, but the OP is a complete moron. Has that going for him.

We will be o.k. Still on track. Go spend some time on the Purdue, IL, MSU, boards if you want to see some real meltdowns. This team needs to get a lot better in all phases during the bye to get ready for much tougher competition, no doubt.

I'm quite lazy, but I'd love to see some highlights from those boards to perk me up a bit if anyone is willing :)

I picked this as the most important game of the season months ago! With our bright and shiny 18-0 record in the past 18 non-conference games we have consistently laid an egg in the B1G. To turn a corner you have to do what you haven't done in the past. For the Gophers that would be post a winning record in the B1G! That starts with Purdue.

Purdue is one of our winnable road games and with home game against Nebraska, Maryland, Penn State and Wisconsin we need to win our "winnable" road games. Plus the Boilers are one of the "hot" teams in the West on the way up and we need to beat them!

8-4 is a 5-4 record in the B1G we have Rutgers and Illinois kind of considered wins. So that leaves a 3-4 record the rest of the way. I'm not going to be happy with that and consider 9-3 the bottom of a successful season!

Go Gophers!

And I could care less if they win all 12 games by less than a touchdown coming from behind in the final minute of the fourth quarter.

You mean, you couldn't care less!

Nope, there is no such thing as a win being a loss. No apologies for the Gophers being 3 and 0. Do we need to see less turnovers on offense, less pressure on our QB yes, are we one of the worst, he'll no. You make your own luck, and our Gophers made more plays and won all three games.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Nope, there is no such thing as a win being a loss.

One year the governors of Minnesota and New York had a bet on a Twins-Yankees game. If the Twins won, New York would send Minnesota cheesecake. If the Yankees won, we'd send them lutefisk. The Yankees won and got their lutefisk.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Using “some guy” rating system here are some unbeaten teams with less impressive resumes than the gophers:
SMU - easy schedule and really struggle against Arkansas State
UAB - only 2-0 and both games were close against teams that would be easier than all 3 of MN’s opponents
San Diego State - two close games against dog crap teams and one 11 point win on Aggie vision

There are some teams with all blowouts against crap teams that the gophers are probably better than. But I don’t include them on this list.
Because
In this rating system a team who is worse than the gophers but has played more impressively wouldn’t be included

One year the governors of Minnesota and New York had a bet on a Twins-Yankees game. If the Twins won, New York would send Minnesota cheesecake. If the Yankees won, we'd send them lutefisk. The Yankees won and got their lutefisk.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

That is priceless!

Top Bottom