Cameron Wiley

btowngopher

Reaction score
A lot of question marks regarding this kid when we signed him, some reports raved about him, on field production in H.S. didn't quite match. I thought he looked pretty good against Georgia Southern. Looks like he has the makings of a quality B1G rb.

He seemed to have a nice burst especially for a larger RB. Wish he could have gotten better holes. Look forward to seeing him healthy again.

Is he the one on concussion protocol?

Between Wiley and Trey Potts, I was more excited about Potts. But in that limited action yesterday, I have to say I was impressed with Wiley.

Part of me hopes that we don't need to play him anymore this season. Don't want to rush him back.

I thought I heard or read somewhere — maybe Shorty's summary? — that Fleck said all of our backs should be ready for Purdue, including Brooks.

Anyone else hear anything?

I thought I heard or read somewhere — maybe Shorty's summary? — that Fleck said all of our backs should be ready for Purdue, including Brooks.

Yeah, that's what he said. I think it was post game press conference.

Man, I really hope so.

I don’t think we saw enough of him to draw many conclusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Part of me gets nervous about someone like him suffering a second one too soon. Have to trust the coach and the medical staff.

Top Bottom