Who Else?

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
After our heart-attack of a win...I was looking to get more joy when I tuned into Iowa vs Iowa State's game and saw Iowa was about to lose.

Nope! That game ruined my night also! An Iowa loss would've made our mediocre win that much sweeter!

My frustrations continued onto the Iowa State QB on that last play of the game! Who else saw the end to that game and was more irritated?

After our heart-attack of a win...I was looking to get more joy when I tuned into Iowa vs Iowa State's game and saw Iowa was about to lose.

Nope! That game ruined my night also! An Iowa loss would've made our mediocre win that much sweeter!

My frustrations continued onto the Iowa State QB on that last play of the game! Who else saw the end to that game and was more irritated?

I have some particularly annoying co-workers from Iowa State so I was happy to see them lose.

I have some particularly annoying co-workers from Iowa State so I was happy to see them lose.

I bet that was great to see, but would you rather have an Iowa loss or see your co-workers irritated?

The Iowa State QB on the last play? I saw the end of the game, but I can't recall anything in particular about the ISU QB.

What I remember is Ferentz calling a pass play on their last possession, thereby stopping the clock and giving ISU one last chance. Then, an ISU kid getting over-enthusiastic on the ensuing punt, running into his own punt returner just as he was attempting to catch the punt, and causing a fumble that sealed the win for Iowa.

What did the Iowa State QB do?

I'll take a Gopher win, even if a mixed bag, over my preferences in other games any day.

The Iowa State QB on the last play? I saw the end of the game, but I can't recall anything in particular about the ISU QB.

What I remember is Ferentz calling a pass play on their last possession, thereby stopping the clock and giving ISU one last chance. Then, an ISU kid getting over-enthusiastic on the ensuing punt, running into his own punt returner just as he was attempting to catch the punt, and causing a fumble that sealed the win for Iowa.

What did the Iowa State QB do?

Yeah, I'm not sure what he's referencing. Iowa State's last possession was a nice drive into Iowa territory, then a sack and two incompletions turned the ball over. Iowa got possession, went three-and-out, then punted. The Cyclones ran into each other and Iowa recovered the muff. The last three plays were kneel downs by Nate Stanley.

Not college, but Broncos score 2 point conversion with 31 seconds. Bears score winning field goal as time expires

Top Bottom