Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default How many people still believe?

Who still believes fleck is the answer?

Me.

Me.........

They are 3-0.

Not so sure anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’ve won 6 out of the last 7. Yet what you get around here would make you believe they’ve lost 6 out of the last 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wavering big time.

I keep thinking of this team next year without Tyler Johnson and that schedule.

I didn't fear it at all heading into this year.

I am baffled and stunned with what I am seeing.

I don’t know who this team is. Jekyll and Hyde.
    "A lot of guys look good running around in underwear." - 414GopherFan

I see flashes of greatness and flashes of stupidity. Why take the TO on the 2 pt conversion? Glad to hear the boos when we were running two minute drill and Morgan looked at the sidelines. Tanner has been here for three years and is capable of a lot, but the coaching staff needs him to look to the sidelines?

I also need some answers about the O Line. They look like they ate at Golden Corral before every game this year and can't move.

So the team has talent, but it's full of big mistakes, and the running game his awful.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

The TO on the 2 point conversion and the 4th and 1 in our own zone were just awful calls.
    "A lot of guys look good running around in underwear." - 414GopherFan

I still believe in him and am optimistic the team will figure it out. But it is getting frustrating. Seems any week they will turn a corner and either accelerate into a consistent winner or drive off a cliff. That needs to change. They need consistency and an identity.

I think Fleck is fine and he'll make the right decisions, but I'm starting to wonder if he's going to have to fire someone again if O-line play doesn't start improving.

How we can't run the ball better than this is a bad sign going into Big Ten season.
    I'm waiting for him to bring in Gary Kubiak to start teaching a zone running scheme to the guys.
    "Do Not Be Afraid to Be A Legend"

I don't believe in him with regards to this season. Long term is still in question.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Vision View Post
    Claeys talks a good game? He has the personality of a rock.

No doubt he is a good recruiter/salesman, but still green on coaching. I'm hoping he'll bring in some more experienced X's and O's guy to help him learn and improve.