Interesting Alabama tactic to keep students at the games

It is time to start building stadiums smaller. The live experience is dying.

A little big brotherish but I think Coyle should run with something similar to reward loyal fans.

We already are doing the exact same thing right now.

Only difference is with us staying at the games gets you potential discounts at restaurants, at Bama it is a chance to win SEC or bowl game tickets.

If Bama wants more fans to stay at the game they just need to win more.

I'm surprised UMN hasn't done something like this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Only difference is with us staying at the games gets you potential discounts at restaurants, at Bama it is a chance to win SEC or bowl game tickets.

They're tracking students like this to see who is staying through the entire game? You learn something new everyday.

Just have the app shut down their phone if they try to leave before the game is over. You know college students won't be able to live without their phone.

Just have the app shut down their phone if they try to leave before the game is over. You know college students won't be able to live without their phone.

A lot more than just the students nowadays.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Exactly. For this system to work a program has to have some sort of incentive they can offer that isn't simply available at any time for any student. There's no shortage of tickets for Gopher games or the bowl games the Gophers attend, so short of giving out a bunch of free tickets there isn't much value in being able to skip the line for an empty club.

Top Bottom