***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Thank goodness for Morgan and these receivers.

Teams can get get much better as the season goes on. This one will have to. So many concerning lapses in concentration, execution, scheme, playcallimg.

<b>Beer time.</b>

You held off during that game? You are strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see the field and has no clock in his head. Thank God we have two NFL receivers to overcome everything.

19-31, 289yds, 3 TD's, 1 int. Game winner!
Any other questions?
Didn't think so zippy...

Any other questions?
Didn't think so zippy...

Admittedly, he probably deserved to have two or three more of those throws picked. This was definitely his worst game so far, but still got the W.

That said, I find it baffling that people are more concerned about TM's play than the O-line's.

Can't see the field and has no clock in his head. Thank God we have two NFL receivers to overcome everything.

Ya, didn’t see the field or have a clock in his head on that last drive at all. I hope your wife lets you cry on her shoulder.

Thank god we played teams that suck or we’d be 1-2.

Ya, 3 teams that were 34-8 last season? Sh^tty teams for sure. Terrible programs with bad coaches.

Thank goodness for Morgan and these receivers.

Teams can get get much better as the season goes on. This one will have to. So many concerning lapses in concentration, execution, scheme, playcallimg.

Beer time.

Yup, I vacillate between thinking we're the NW of last year and we're the luckiest team in FBS and will finish 4-8. Gonna be a rollercoaster.

Oh, and as Spoofin pointed out, how did you make it through this game without drinking?! I'm down quite a lot of liquor lol. First to drown my sorrows, then to celebrate.

Yup, I vacillate between thinking we're the NW of last year and we're the luckiest team in FBS and will finish 4-8. Gonna be a rollercoaster.

Oh, and as Spoofin pointed out, how did you make it through this game without drinking?! I'm down quite a lot of liquor lol. First to drown my sorrows, then to celebrate.

I cannot type hate without my wits about me

Is 1.9 yards per rush good? The O line is getting the backs killed out there! They better come correct. Get some compete in them, or HOW as PJ says. They looked fat, slow, weak, and confused. Someone needs to piss them off.

Dear God, we better turn this around. I can’t handle another week of folks explaining why GSU is actually a really good team.

Haven't read the board... I rationalized that SDSU and Fresno State were likely better than they received credit for. Can't do that for Georgia Southern.

Help us weak B10, you're our only hope.

Any other questions?
Didn't think so zippy...

Brutal interception, should have had many more, doesn't step up in the pocket, has little pocket presence ..............he did throw for 3 tds to two NFL wide receivers against a sunbelt team, though.....I will give you that.

Admittedly, he probably deserved to have two or three more of those throws picked. This was definitely his worst game so far, but still got the W.

That said, I find it baffling that people are more concerned about TM's play than the O-line's.

Name one poster not concerned about the o-lines play.

I guess we don't have a QB sneak in our playbook.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Somebody explain why why we don't put Seth Green under center and sneak it from the one yard line? And if he's even in the game, we set him 5 yards deep to fake a handoff and then run it? (Wait... I didn't give away any secrets, did I?)

Team goes 3-0. Just wins a game where the opponent was gifted 2 tds. Scored 2 more on a blocked kick and a fumble recovery and this WoodburyTim clown is mad all because he despises the head coach.

You can’t make it up.

Gifted? By whom?

I have read your posts and you are little on the slow side, but I think even you would pick up that the gift would have to come from the same guys you seem to be defending by your argument.

Somebody explain why why we don't put Seth Green under center and sneak it from the one yard line? And if he's even in the game, we set him 5 yards deep to fake a handoff and then run it? (Wait... I didn't give away any secrets, did I?)

Maybe because Green got stuffed 3/4 times today.

Plenty to complain about in this game. But I can’t remember another time in all of my years of being a Gopher fan that we have had 1) the stud receivers, 2) QB accuracy and 3) a passing scheme with route trees that actually get people open. These first three games haven’t been pretty, and both our O and D lines have been suspect, but our passing game flat out works.

Top Bottom