***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Way to shake it off, Tanner!!!

I liked that. We should pass all the time like we all have been saying.

Well we are 7 all. Now lets see if GSU can have a sustained drive.

Amazing the wondrous things that can happen to passing lanes when you establish a run threat FIRST. :)

Tyler’s speed looked fine on that play. I’m guessing 4.5 to 4.6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is such a money play for TJ. Hope we can hit that again several times this year.

I like the basic principle here to start -- letting Morgan truly run the RPO. GSU with 7-8 in the box (as expected) on every play so far. Coaches trusting Morgan to make the reads and deliver before we get to the B1G season. Obviously REALLY bad decisions on those first two. Hopefully he learns and MN overcomes the mistake.

Looks like Redskins vs Penn St out there

I understand that Morgan made a couple bad decision to start. What I like is that Minn isn't afraid to throw on 1st down rather than RUTM ad nauseum.

Nice pass to a wide open GSU receiver and good blocking.

Man, blatant hold on DeLat...but still pretty poor to leave a guy that wide open. Wish I could've seen the coverage...commentators said Winfield slipped, which makes ense.

Twins just shutout Cleveland in game 1. I hope for a Gopher victory this afternoon, and another Twins victory tonight.

Anyone else think AW11 is incredibly overrated and not nearly as good as advertised? He misses tons of plays and whiffs on a lot of tackles. Simply. He's not good

Anyone else think AW11 is incredibly overrated and not nearly as good as advertised? He misses tons of plays and whiffs on a lot of tackles. Simply. He's not good

He's a freak athlete who makes a ton of big plays because of that. He's not an incredible tackler, but I disagree he's "not good". Pretty poor start today though, I'll give you that.

Maybe he's just rusty from missing so many games with injuries.

Simply. Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom