***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Row the Boat. What a display. Gosh wonder why people don't want to attend this cluster.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Left guard got schooled on the field goal. Totally got stood up (cardinal sin in field goal blocking) and whiffed on the d-lineman shooting through. O line technique has really sucked this year so far.

Like someone suggested earlier in the thread maybe a mid season OL coach change will light a fire...

Did they hypnoptize the o-line at half time? These guys can't block anyone...even on a field goal?!?

Terrible. They deserve this situation with the lack of effort the first 3 quarters.

We lose this game and it could become very difficult to make a bowl game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This coaching team is such a disappointment... Fleck is nothing but a salesman. No imagination at all on offense. Run up the middle or Slant passes. Stop those and we dunno what to do anymore.

Win or lose, huge concerns about our o line. How can they be this bad?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Would genuinely estimate 20-25k in the stadium right now.

As lackluster as out performance has been, the GaS coaching staff doesn’t deserve this either. Why go for two there?? The Gophers can all but ice this game with a TD and XP.

OOOps , I was wrong, . It looks like GSU is going for 2 And hope the GSU defense can stop the Gophers from scoring.[

We have to hold the gophers and get a 3 point FG late in the game.

This coaching team is such a disappointment... Fleck is nothing but a salesman. No imagination at all on offense. Run up the middle or Slant passes. Stop those and we dunno what to do anymore.

Imagine you posted this same thing at the end of last season too?

TJ helping his draft status today.

That eagle is the meanest looking critter on the field

This is such a bummer for fans. They can never get a relaxing/fun weekend. Why's it always gotta be this way.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

With Rodney out, the Gophers can't run against this team, can't get first downs running, yet they persist in running between the tackles over and over. This has been true in all three games to some extent - the running game isn't working this year.

Left guard got schooled on the field goal. Totally got stood up (cardinal sin in field goal blocking) and whiffed on the d-lineman shooting through. O line technique has really sucked this year so far.

NO kidding!! I think that the extra point (earlier) was partially blocked too). They get an "F" for that field goal attempt.

I wish we had some quality WRs so we could pass against the 9 man front.

Out schemed and out coached....again.

Have we thrown on first down at all this season?

Top Bottom