***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I can’t believe you “fans” didn’t believe.
Still, I love you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Flecksters are already working on spin for this disaster. Word is they have a new catch phrase ready to got. I have head rumblings about maybe "start the motor". Very exciting stuff.

Team goes 3-0. Just wins a game where the opponent was gifted 2 tds. Scored 2 more on a blocked kick and a fumble recovery and this WoodburyTim clown is mad all because he despises the head coach.

You can’t make it up.

Jesus. That was horrible. O line and coaches should be embarrassed.

My hands are literally shaking after that game. Combination of total frustration and jubilation. Weird.

Team goes 3-0. Just wins a game where the opponent was gifted 2 tds. Scored 2 more on a blocked kick and a fumble recovery and this WoodburyTim clown is mad all because he despises the head coach.

You can’t make it up.

[emoji849]
Get a room

You guys were better on 3rd down today, congrats on the win!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I hope we win a game this year without needing a miracle drive. My heart can’t take it.

Wow! Just wow! That’s all I can say! WOW! Again!

Jesus. That was horrible. O line and coaches should be embarrassed.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

But to win that is absolutely incredible. You will never see back to back wins like that again. I’ve never seen a team comeback like that back to back weeks, and then, even throw week 1 on top of it!

[emoji849]
Get a room

If I did there would be a thread started about how some fans are offended by it.

I never thought you could have more drama than last week, boy was I wrong!

But to win that is absolutely incredible. You will never see back to back wins like that again. I’ve never seen a team comeback like that back to back weeks, and then, even throw week 1 on top of it!

Thank god we played teams that suck or we’d be 1-2.

I must say I’ve been thoroughly engaged in every game - no passive watching with this team....

Tanner Morgan, what a gamer!
Never quit!

I’m very happy they are 3 - 0. They have been 3 - 0 for three straight seasons. But this staff has a lot to fix if they plan to do anything in the B1G season.

I hope the O-line and staff take some time over the bye to work on technique and scheme. Much needed.

As pissed as I am with this 2019 team’s lack of effort - both from the coaching staff and the players too - this team sure has nerves of steel at the end. Way to power through. I continue to have hope that this team will start to put in effort in all 4 quarters. If they decide to do so, this could become a fun team.

Thank goodness for Morgan and these receivers.

Teams can get get much better as the season goes on. This one will have to. So many concerning lapses in concentration, execution, scheme, playcallimg.

Beer time.

Can't see the field and has no clock in his head. Thank God we have two NFL receivers to overcome everything.

Not that unusual at the college level. He had a mediocre game and was uncharacterically shaky in the early and middle act but once again but made plays down the stretch when he had to.

Top Bottom