***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I’ve been a Fleck fan, but this game has been coached brutally

Bryce Williams whiffed on the pass blocking up the middle...caused the fumbled. Someone on this board last week was questioning over and over why the running backs don't pass block up the middle...

So we decide to use our last timeout...wow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

But we're one of the youngest teams in America! Including our head coach!

Predictability on offense is grrrrrreat.

Right about now, that goal line fumble that they gave GSU a TD on is really hurting

This team was not ready and this was the worst coaching job I’ve seen by Fleck in his tenure. That decision to go for it on 4th down at your own 35? was soooooooo bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GA Southern with 4 TDs.

2 off turnovers.

1 off a blocked kick.

1 off a failed 4th down.

Capitalized on every mistake.

The ceiling and floor seem to higher and lower under this staff. The losses under this staff have been really bad. Head scratching decisions worse than the infamous Michigan motion game.

We had improved towards the end of last season in not using our TO's because we were disorganized. It appears this problem has re-surfaced this season and now we need them again.

The GSU 2 point conversion goes bad. Now its all up to the Gophers offense & GSUs defense.

Rookie coaching mistake.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Seriously even if they converted we still would win with a TD/extra point. How is that worth your last timeout? And why did we take a timeout on a 18 yard 2 pt conversion before this?

I feel sorry for Tanner on this upcoming drive. Talons know the Gophs have to pass. The O-line can't pass block.

Our offensive line is offensive. They have directly cost 2 TDs.

Like I said earlier it seems fitting we lose to an inferior opponent like Illinois.

This team was not ready and this was the worst coaching job I’ve seen by Fleck in his tenure. That decision to go for it on 4th down at your own 35? was soooooooo bad.

SDSU was close

Ugh just end it already. Can't deal with another miracle drive.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

At least we threw on first down.

Big Dan

They danced. Shouldn’t that be unsportsmanlike?

The reality is the OL is really bad.

Top Bottom