***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I think the final score was 12-4. I had four deep shots to center but they were all caught. We were hitting the ball well, but nothing was falling. Defensive miscues killed us.

Sounds familiar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanner Morgan is no leidner. Completely inept at pulling the ball down to run.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So far, my biggest disappointment in this game is the offensive line. I'm not smart enough to know if it's the players or the scheme, but...atrocious.

It's the players, trust me. Same scheme end of last year was putting 300+ on Wisconsin and GT. This year, simple twist stunts have our players looking like middle schoolers. Even straight zone read plays they're getting whipped. They need to improve a LOT if we have any hope of 3 or more conference wins. This team would be in for a tussle against Ill, NW, and everyone else...

Offense is plodding. Are we the slowest team in the offensive box in America?

I'm not so sure the Goph's personnel is a great fit for the run-pass option scheme right now. The coaches obviously don't want Morgan running much...which negates the whole point of the read option scheme in the running game. The O-line seems to be better at firing out on the run (like a typical pro set) instead more lateral zone blocking in the RPO. It doesn't help that our best running backs are out. The O-line isn't able to create enough space right now for running backs that don't create their own offense (top RBs out). I hope the O is able to evolve a little more this year.

There's gonna be a fight this drive.

Its the same running play.....every....single...time.

Jeez our OL is just pathetic. Zero cohsiveness at all. That's at least 5 times tonight we've not been able to get a yard against Georgia Southern.

Dang. We are terrible in short yard situations.

We are gunna get destroyed in conference play...

Nice block. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no confidnce our O can go down and get a score the way our OL is getting whipped and 3 RB out. WOw, what a turn of events. We're bad.

Once again they have earned a half full stadium

A time out????? It's 18 yards! How hard is this?????

Our OL is so bad they can't even protect a short FG attempt. this is embarrassing, really.

Top Bottom