***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

POOP, Good call on defense but your QB got out of it.

Temple with 2 good 4th qtr red zone stops to beat Maryland 20-17

What’s the word on Mo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good coverage but I thought Bateman would come down with that one.

Bateman totally held by the DB on the long throw. Great sneaky holding by the DB though. Tough to see those.

He was held the whole way. Got away with it.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Finally a sack and back to the GSU offense.

Boy GSU needs a good drive and TD

I'll be concerned if we don't cover the spread today. I like the GSU offense....I think it could hang. The defense is clearly out matched against our playmakers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Can you legally hold onto the WR Jersey the entire way down the field? Thought that was a penalty

Defender was pretty smart about it, didn't extend his arms at all. Refs won't call that most of the time.

He was held the whole way. Got away with it.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
He had to stay with the DB to stay on top of the ball. If it wouldn't have been underthrown and he could've gone after it then it would've been DPI.

+08

There was a little tugging....but nothing worth throwing a flag for. Bateman had a clean opportunity for the catch. I'm surprised he didn't catch it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

He had to stay with the DB to stay on top of the ball. If it wouldn't have been underthrown and he could've gone after it then it would've been DPI.

That ball was perfectly thrown. If Bateman wasn't slowed by the DB's hold, he would have been right under it. DB did a very good job hiding the hold.

The GSU should have kept and pitched instead of a back up the middle.

Bad Very BAD , Gophers have the ball with short yardage.

Top Bottom