***OFFICIAL GEORGIA SOUTHERN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

God. We RUTM as often as Jerry Kill did with that boring, horrible offense of his.

Definately a drop off at the RB position. Passing game and/or defense needed to finish off this game.

Have we thrown on first down at all this season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First play of this game...almost picked, lol. But your point is well taken. Staff needs to show a LOT more creativity in play calling. The OL just ins't able ot take over a game like they did late last year. THey're just not gelling.

Nothing sells tickets like the inside zone 35 times a game. Feel the energy!!!! Feel the explosiveness!!!

Bryce Willians completely missed the block.

We suck. Especially that line. But in general too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Even if his arm was moving forward, it would be a lateral I think anyway.

Remember when we thought we were going to have a great OL (and young)? What a joke.

First play of this game...almost picked, lol. But your point is well taken. Staff needs to show a LOT more creativity in play calling. The OL just ins't able ot take over a game like they did late last year. THey're just not gelling.

I didn’t catch the beginning of the game. Thanks for the info.

Team deserves this as poorly as they've played these first 3 weeks. OL horrible.

Good thing we have 2 timeouts and didn't use one on a 4th and 18 defense play vs an option team

lol. RUTM. RUTM. Pass on 3rd and long. And the obviousness of the offense leads to outcomes like that.

With 4 minutes to go the Gophers have to go for 7.

I don't enjoy watching this team. They may be more talented than the last few years but they sure don't execute.

Good thing we have 1 timeout left and didn't use one when an XP would win the game anyways

Yeah we don’t need that for a final drive. Call the TO

Everyone knows it’s year 4 anyway

Those students look thrilled to be there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

There's no way we go down and score here. Our O has been nonexistent this half. OL getting completely dominated in eveyr way -- run game, pass game, hell probably during timeouts.

Top Bottom